Top 10 Animation Movies

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Well Disney got 9 of the 10 top all time animation movies. (Two Pixar). Shrek was the only non-Disney movie to make the list.

I understand why!!! I love all of the Disney Animation! To me that's what my love of Disney is all about!!!

I saw that. Thought it was pretty cool :) . You know it all started with a mouse:thumbsup2

But.... but....what about Warner Bros. cartoons, like Bugs & Daffy and the entire Loony Toons cast?? Those guys worked HARD for their money! Just look at all the prat falls that poor Wile E. Coyote took! What about Japimation?? Oh....I smell discrimination in the air!!! Biased judges, I say... judges on the take.... Simon Cowell??? Oh, the inhumanity of it all!!!

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Question: [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Which are the only two films to be recognized for preservation by the Library of Congress?[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Answer: [/FONT][FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" (1937) and "Fantasia" (1940).[/FONT]

But.... but....what about Warner Bros. cartoons, like Bugs & Daffy and the entire Loony Toons cast?? Those guys worked HARD for their money! Just look at all the prat falls that poor Wile E. Coyote took! What about Japimation?? Oh....I smell discrimination in the air!!! Biased judges, I say... judges on the take.... Simon Cowell??? Oh, the inhumanity of it all!!!

yeah but they weren't BEEEEE U T FULL like Walt's were!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter