Tooth Fairy Problems. Sigh....

oogieboogie

<font color=darkgreen>If all else fails... reboot!
DS1 has had his one bottom front tooth loose for the last few weeks but it didn't want to come out.

So tonight he was eating a fruit snack and the thing came off! :cool1: Just a tiny little problem though... it BROKE OFF!!! It didn't come out clean, it actually broke off and a piece of the root is still stuck in there.

Poor DS, he was SO happy when he saw his tooth, but now he has to wait and go to the dentist first to pull his root before he can put his tooth under his pillow. After all that waiting for his tooth to come out, he still can't get his money yet. :p

:)

Poor thing, I hope it's not a painful experience for him. Tell him to be patient, and that the tooth fair will reward him generously :teeth:

Wellllll, in our family the tooth family would make a visit for the tooth & then a bonus visit for the roots. Poor little guy, not his fault the tooth broke - surely the tooth fairy could be understanding & at least make her payment in installments.

Are you sure it's the root and not the big tooth pushing its way through? Because when my ds lost his first tooth, we pulled it out and i thought that it broke off and left a piece and a couple of days later, I could see that it was the permanent tooth coming in.
I hope all works out. My dd is five and she's devastated that she has two loose teeth. Poor thing's scared to death.

Lol, poor guy, not laughing at him, just remembering a friend who had tooth fairy problems. Her kids wrote the tooth fairy a detailed letter full of questions.
How do you get in our room? Where do you get the money? How do you carry all theat money? What color is your hair? Are you married? Kids? If they loose teeth do you give them money? What do you do with the teeth? It was the funniest thing. They followed up the first set of questions with more the next time one of them lost a tooth. I think they might grow up to be lawyers.

Wow, your son's one year old and his baby teeth are already coming out?? Is that a typo??

the kabuki said:
Wow, your son's one year old and his baby teeth are already coming out?? Is that a typo??

I was wondering the same thing. My dd's first tooth didn't fall out until she was 5 yo.

It's DS#1, he's 7 years old. He's OK with waiting, I told him if he didn't want to wait he could put half the tooth under the pillow but the TF would only put half the money. I know he'd rather have the full money.

So, this morning DH is going to call the dentist and if he can't get him in today, I'll have DS put the tooth under his pillow tonight and the TF will just have to give his money in installments. :rotfl:

rascalmom said:
Wellllll, in our family the tooth family would make a visit for the tooth & then a bonus visit for the roots. Poor little guy, not his fault the tooth broke - surely the tooth fairy could be understanding & at least make her payment in installments.

I second that - the tooth fairy would make a second visit!!

HaleyB said:
Lol, poor guy, not laughing at him, just remembering a friend who had tooth fairy problems. Her kids wrote the tooth fairy a detailed letter full of questions.
How do you get in our room? Where do you get the money? How do you carry all theat money? What color is your hair? Are you married? Kids? If they loose teeth do you give them money? What do you do with the teeth? It was the funniest thing. They followed up the first set of questions with more the next time one of them lost a tooth. I think they might grow up to be lawyers.

Sounds like my DS who just had his first visit. He wrote the same kind of letter to the tooth fairy. So, I typed up a response and basically said "I am afraid that I cannot reveal the secrets of fairyland".

Too sweet!!!

And I agree---the TF needs to come twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter