Took the plunge!

Wingnut330

Earning My Ears
A year or so ago I posted a few questions on here about DVC. We decided it against it at the time. Then this year we went back (a week ago) and oh how we wished we were DVC members staying at BLT. So long story short we joined this trip! :). We went with 200 points at BLT. Can't wait to go back!

We

A year or so ago I posted a few questions on here about DVC. We decided it against it at the time. Then this year we went back (a week ago) and oh how we wished we were DVC members staying at BLT. So long story short we joined this trip! :). We went with 200 points at BLT. Can't wait to go back!

We

We also just joined BLT with a start up of 200 pt! We are taking a BIG trip in June for 2 weeks to celebrate DD #2 Golden Birthday! We are planning to add more points in 2014 thru the resale market, but bought direct this route. We have never stayed at BLT, but the location just cannot be beat as far as proximity to MK...you can practically roll over and you are riding Space Mountain!. :rotfl:

Congrats!! :cheer2: I would love to own at BLT one day...you can't beat the location to Magic Kingdom (especially with small children)!

Welcome home! I hope you have many years of happy family memories in your future..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter