Too early for Halloween decorations

Is it too early to put out Halloween decorations?

• Yes.

• No.

• I would put them out next week.

• I leave mine out all year.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
Do you think it is too early to start puting out Halloween decorations? I came home from work last night to see that my wife has put out a Halloween Pumpkin already.

we having halloween party, so have started decorated one room today
otherwise it will take me too long on the day, plus its a lot of work to
do for only just one day, and this way we get our monies worth:yay:

As someone who likes to put my Crimbo decorations up 5 weeks before the big day, I really don't think a week/10 days is too early to put your Halloween decs up
halloweenmickey.gif

I don't think it's ever too early to put up decorations, make the most of them I say. DS has had his Mickey Pumpkin out since his birthday over a week ago. It makes me smile everytime I see it :goodvibes

mick.jpg

i dont think its too early

Not at all mine are up since the weekend but a lot of people in my area has them up its getting like christmas lol

I'm going to carve the pumpkin with the kids tomorrow. So no I don't think it's too soon.

I don't think it's ever too early to put up decorations, make the most of them I say. DS has had his Mickey Pumpkin out since his birthday over a week ago. It makes me smile everytime I see it :goodvibes

mick.jpg

That's gorgeous, Kirsteen!!! :love:

I have this one so I really NEEEED the Mickey one, doncha think..? ;)

hwc-4008070.jpg

BTW I've had my Halloween bits out for at least a week now - they're too lovely to stay hidden away... :goodvibes

There is nothing else for it Minnie NEEDS a spooky friend :lmao: :goodvibes

Our little spooky house was brought down from the attic last night...

t_16970-01.jpg

There were no halloweenie Yankee tarts in the house so I opted for Home for the Holidays :cloud9::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter