Tony's Town Square Restaurant

Mal46

Earning My Ears
Okay, guys, give it to me straight...Do you love Tony's? Is it worth the money? Will picky eaters be happy? All opinions are welcome and much appreciated!

Planning a family trip is stressing me out!

I don't know if anyone could answer, "....Will picky eaters be happy?" But, we love Tony's. It's not my Grandma's Italian cooking, but it's where two cute doggies fell in love over a dish of spaghetti. My son likes their pizza and he's picky. I know it gets its share of negative reviews, but its a theme park and its fun.

I don't know if anyone could answer, "....Will picky eaters be happy?" But, we love Tony's. It's not my Grandma's Italian cooking, but it's where two cute doggies fell in love over a dish of spaghetti. My son likes their pizza and he's picky. I know it gets its share of negative reviews, but its a theme park and its fun.

THANK YOU!!! I was worried about the reviews, which is why I posted. And thanks for the pizza tip!

I wouldn’t say I love it, but definitely don’t hate it. It’s average Italian food in a good location with a cute theme and atmosphere. The fried mozzarella is really good!

I’ve had really good and really bad experiences at Tony’s. It’s average Italian food usually, but still good! They do better with food allergies/intolerances than other Disney restaurants. I still like it when we’re at the park and tired of meat and potatoes and sandwiches. The theme is so cute too!

Okay, guys, give it to me straight...Do you love Tony's? Is it worth the money? Will picky eaters be happy? All opinions are welcome and much appreciated!

We have eaten at Tony's and enjoyed our meals. We thought they were very tasty. Picky eaters??? This would depend on what they are picky about eating. Stressing out --- that is no fun. Hope this stress part of your impending trip subsides.

Tony's gets bashed a lot cause the food isn't awesome.....I've been 3 times...and the last 2 were FANTASTIC!!! I eat everything and my wife is picky and they custom made a meal for her and it was delicious! And the theming is awesome.....try it out. Just don't expect gourmet Italian!

Honestly, I'm not sure most of the park food is worth the money lol, but I've read a lot of reviews on Tony's and we are gonna give it a try in early May for the first time. We typically go to the same favorite places, but this trip we are adding a few new ADR's to our list, since so much is different at Disney these days, why not continue with the "newness". So excited!!

Fried Mozzerella for everyone
Shrimp scampi pasta for mom with a nice glass of white wine
Pizza for kids
Everyone is fed and happy! And the restaurant is so cute. Really don't get all the haters. Would I rather the pizza and pasta were the quality you get at Via Napoli? Yep. But you can't compare it to Via Napoli because you are in Magic Kingdom, and compared to the other MK table services places, when you factor in price, it's our favorite place to eat.

I went several years without visiting Tony's because of the relatively bland food. We decided to visit this past trip to give it another shot as I had started hearing some better reviews. I would say I definitely enjoyed the salmon I got and the kids of course liked their pizza and spaghetti. It will definitely be back in our rotation.

Italian food is a matter of taste. While I will say Tony's is not a top spot I would take it over Mama Melrose any day... To compare it Olive garden like a lot do... I would need to ask if they have ever eaten at Olive garden... The soup is good.... the rest is pretty bad especially any type of meat or sea food. People say the Pizza at Via Napoli is burnt -- do not try the places in NY that people rave about if you think that is burnt. Some of the good places in Disney Springs get the worst reviews by some.... again I ma not saying Tony's is great but it is certainly not bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter