Tony's or Sci-fi

TeresaZ

Mouseketeer
If you had to choose, which would you pick:

Tony's at MK for lunch

Or

Sci Fi at Hollywood Studios for dinner?

Sci fi we love that place atmosphere is fun and we have never had a bad meal, Tony's not a hit with us at all. You are probably going to land up with opinions that will land you 50/50 for both. Hope you are happy with your choice :)

Sci Fi, they have some decent burgers. I haven't been to Tony's in many years because it was pretty bad last time I went.

Sci Fi is my favorite Disney restaurant. It's definitely more of an attraction/experience than just a meal and we never ever miss it. The food is great too and they have the best milkshakes I've ever had.

I really like both and generally do both on every trip. However, both are better for lunch, IMHO. Lunch at Tony's is usually a nice respite from the parks with decent food (I mean, I like the food, but I'm not expecting mind-blowing Italian food). I haven't much cared for dinner at either.

Sci Fi, always have great food and service there, and the atmosphere is amazing

If you had to choose, which would you pick:

Tony's at MK for lunch

Or

Sci Fi at Hollywood Studios for dinner?

Sci Fi is a must do for us. The food is not out-of-this-world good, but the burgers & milkshakes are pretty tasty, and the atmosphere is great. We have only had lunch at Sci Fi, though, never dinner, so I'm not sure what differences there may be between the two meals.

We have never been to Tony's.

I prefer Sci-Fi, but I thought they had recently converted to an all-day menu(same thing, same price at lunch and dinner). Tony's has never really impressed me.:flower3:

Never eaten at Tony's, but we did enjoy Sci-Fi. I wanted to eat there again this year, but DH wanted to try some new places (or different meals at the same places we've been to).

tonys is horrible. worst meal we ever had. never EVER again. they have the worst marinara sauce i ever tried.

we LOVE scifi thou. always had a great meal there. we tried their wings, onion rings, spinach dip with chips, burgers, all were very yummy. especially the peanut butter chocolate dessert!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using DISBoards App

liked them both, but the sci fi atmosphere was amazing! my kids loved it!

We had a great meal at Sci-fi this summer. I hadn't been there in about 14 years; my husband isn't a Sci-fi fan, and never wanted to eat there. I had never been blown away by it, but we loved it on this trip. We actually found ourselves craving it the next day. It was one of our most relaxing meals. Therefore, it gets my vote.

We've grown increasingly disappointed in Tony's and didn't even give it a try this year.

Another vote for Sci-fi! I didn't love my food but it was decent and the atmosphere was unique and fun!

Sci-Fi!! Better than decent food IMHO, my family quite enjoyed the food there. Plus, the atmosphere is just so much fun! We've always had attentive, friendly servers as well.

Get a reservation. You are running the risk that you won't get in for lunch at the time you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter