Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well, Toni! But it's great that you and Bobby got to spend some downtime together. You two looked like you needed the rest after putting together such a great party for your families. And the early MK shoot would have been it for me! I would have needed a day in bed, too.

Can't wait for the next installment!

I had every intention of just lurking on the weddings board for a bit and looking at the pretty pictures, but honestly, that was possibly the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. The pictures are absolutely amazing! I swear, if my wedding photos were that cool, I'd just carry my wedding album around with me where-ever I went. The carriage, the characters at your reception, the circus tent, the castle....everything was just wonderful. You all looked so happy! Congratulations.

Sorry you were not feeling well Toni. That stinks.

I love seeing your lanyards and all those pins haha.

I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well, Toni! But it's great that you and Bobby got to spend some downtime together. You two looked like you needed the rest after putting together such a great party for your families. And the early MK shoot would have been it for me! I would have needed a day in bed, too.

Can't wait for the next installment!

Thank you!! I needed some rest was all. After relaxing and getting some sleep I felt much better the next day! I think it was that MK shoot that did me in.

OH were all sure you "DID SOMETHING" lol :) jk

:rotfl: but I would get banned if I added that part into my TR.

I had every intention of just lurking on the weddings board for a bit and looking at the pretty pictures, but honestly, that was possibly the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. The pictures are absolutely amazing! I swear, if my wedding photos were that cool, I'd just carry my wedding album around with me where-ever I went. The carriage, the characters at your reception, the circus tent, the castle....everything was just wonderful. You all looked so happy! Congratulations.

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! Our photographer Misty Miotto was amazing. She made everything look really good! I was so happy it rained so we could have that dessert party location!!! The tent pictures were fun to take!

Sorry you were not feeling well Toni. That stinks.

I love seeing your lanyards and all those pins haha.

LOL. I think you guys have a ton more pins than I do but I am going to try and catch up!!!

Its nice they you had time just to chill out together.

It was nice to get away from everyone and just relax..lol

I can't believe there was no wait!

I know! I think it was because we were there for extra magic hours though. Any other time it would have been packed!

Sorry you felt ill Toni... :hug:

Bob xoxoxox

Thank you but at least it was only one day of feeling yucky!! :banana:

Sounds like a nice relaxing day (except for the feeling bad part)!

Honeymoon Day 3
February 5, 2009

I am updating more frequently as I don't want my trip report to drag out forever.

So on to Honeymoon Day 3!

Today we decided to meet up with the family still here which was my family..lol.

We all decided to head over to MGM...No not DHS, MGM!! :lmao:

So we hopped in the car and drove over. We got to the front of the entrance and waited around for my family which is always late to show up. It was FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really freezing this day!!! I felt like I was back in New Jersey. While we were waiting I heard someone calling my name. It was Disney Bride Dawn! (DHay). It was so cool to meet her and her hubby!! They were really sweet. We got a quick picture together.

Day5002.jpg

I think from that picture you can see how cold it really was!!

We said goodbye to Dawn and her hubby and just as we did my family decided to finally show up!! So off we went into MGM!

Day5003.jpg

We took the obligatory mickey hat shot.

n515377349_1317739_2138.jpg

Our first stop for the entire family was to hit up the store to buy some gloves!!!! We were so cold!!! Our hands were like icicles. Amazingly they were selling out like crazy. All the good gloves were gone but they had these black cheesy gloves for like a dollar so we grabbed them and I also grabbed a cute Donald and Daisy hoodie!! Bobby was getting in touch with his 80's self while I paid for my gloves and hoodie.

Day5006.jpg

I can't believe how much 80's stuff is coming back! Crazy.

Since my family can't do anything fast we waited around for them outside of the store since it was packed!!! I took the opportunity to take pictures of the buildings. I love the art deco look of the buildings. I wish I kept the MGM shoot but after the MK shoot and waking up that early, it's ok. :rotfl:

Day5005.jpg

Day5004.jpg

Day5007.jpg

I don't know why we waited around for the family because some of them, without anyone knowing ended up heading over to TOT. This particular part of the family was my cousin (MOH) and my aunt and other cousins. So my mom, dad, Bobby and I headed to the Great Movie Ride which is the ride we always go to first anyway.

We of course had to stop and take some pictures with the hand prints.

Day5008.jpg

Day5009.jpg

Day5010.jpg

Day5011.jpg

Day5012.jpg

Day5013.jpg

Yay I love the Great Movie Ride. It's one of my favorites.
Day5014.jpg

After GMR we were going to head over to the star wars area to show Bobby. He could never go on the ride since he has bad motion sickness but we thought we could take the opportunity to get some pictures.

First though we saw this comedy troupe that were inside this van. For some reason I didn't take pictures of them. I must have been into the show but I did get a shot of the van! LOL

Day5015.jpg

Then we headed over to Star Tours and got some pictures since Bobby is a big fan.

Day5017.jpg

Day5018.jpg

Day5016.jpg

After the pictures we headed over to Indiana Jones. I hadn't seen this show in YEARS!!! It was fun to watch it again. I tried to get Bobby to participate and an extra but he didn't. Blah. It would have been fun to be the couple that they choose!! I am a big ham so I don't mind being in the spotlight...LOL.

Day5019.jpg

Day5020.jpg

Day5021.jpg

Day5022.jpg

Day5023.jpg

Watch out for that rolling rock!!! LOL
Day5024.jpg

Then it was off to see the stunt show. I had never seen this show because it seemed every time we were supposed to go we were to tired or we just missed the show. Finally I got to see it! Let me tell you that it is not wise to see this show on a cold day. We sat wayyyyyyyyy up top like 2 rows down from the top and it was windy and FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It had to be like 30 degrees that day or colder. I mean FREEZING! So it was a cool show. Here are some pictures.

Day5025.jpg

Day5027.jpg

Day5028.jpg

Day5029.jpg

Day5030.jpg

Our view from the stands

Day5026.jpg

The gloves that I bought were not working. The cold air went right through them not to mention my nails were poking holes in them. They were a dollar though..lol. The metal seats were freezing and I swear my butt had to be frozen to the seat! Needless to say, I was cold!

After the show we were waiting, once again, for my family to use the restroom. My brother took some pictures of me and Bobby with NY in the background.

Day5031.jpg

Day5032.jpg

Day5033.jpg

While we were waiting I told Bobby I couldn't take the cold anymore. I was beyond frozen so we knew we were coming back later that week for a dining reservation so we decided to bail and go back to the warm room which we had the heat on!!!

We got back to the room and when we arrived I found a fabulous gift from some lovely disbrides! (that kinda rhymed didn't it?) LOL.

Day5035.jpg

Day5036.jpg

Day5037.jpg

So we just chilled in the room for the rest of the day. Bobby and my adorable yetti that I had bought at AK the day before chilled and watched tv...LOL. That was the new yetti. I had one from last year but he was a bit yucky so he needed to be replaced.

Day5001.jpg

Yetti got into the disbride spirit though. LOL.

Day5034.jpg

Ok I will shut up before you all think I am looney....which I am..:laughing:

Up next............Honeymoon Day 4!!

Sounds like a fun day! We had one day on our HM that was freezing like that. We also gave up and went back to the room as we couldn't take it anymore. The parks weren't designed with cold in mind!

to anyther people, yes, you would seem looney... but to us, we can allllll relate to those types of things lol!! So you are no crazier then us:rotfl2:.

I can't believe how cold it was! Making me a bit nervous for our wedding next Feb, I want to escape a bit of the Boston cold lol! Wasn't it like unseasonably cold this Feb though? I know we have friends in Tampa and they said it was the coldest winter ever...

Looks like you guys had fun though, and how sweet that you got a gift from some of the DisBrides! Too sweet!:goodvibes

Love :love:Yeti bride.
I am glad you guys took it at a relaxed pace when you were tired...that keeps it enjoyable & when you are that tired it's hard to have fun if you are going commando style.

Sorry to hear it was so cold! I love the pic of the yeti bride! I would totally do the same thing, so no, you are not loony at all! :goodvibes

Sounds like a fun day! We had one day on our HM that was freezing like that. We also gave up and went back to the room as we couldn't take it anymore. The parks weren't designed with cold in mind!

I agree!! It's not supposed to be cold in Florida!!!!! LOL. I couldn't believe we turned the heat on!

to anyther people, yes, you would seem looney... but to us, we can allllll relate to those types of things lol!! So you are no crazier then us:rotfl2:.

I can't believe how cold it was! Making me a bit nervous for our wedding next Feb, I want to escape a bit of the Boston cold lol! Wasn't it like unseasonably cold this Feb though? I know we have friends in Tampa and they said it was the coldest winter ever...

Looks like you guys had fun though, and how sweet that you got a gift from some of the DisBrides! Too sweet!:goodvibes

It was freezing. The funny part is that after everyone left on Saturday and it was just me and Bobby, the weather went into the 80s...LOL. I guess it is hit or miss with the weather that time of year.

Love :love:Yeti bride.
I am glad you guys took it at a relaxed pace when you were tired...that keeps it enjoyable & when you are that tired it's hard to have fun if you are going commando style.

Yeti is great!!!! In January when I go again I need to get a new one. Yeti is getting a bit dirty again.

Sorry to hear it was so cold! I love the pic of the yeti bride! I would totally do the same thing, so no, you are not loony at all! :goodvibes

Thank you!! I feel better now!!! I think the Yeti is really cute!! :goodvibes

Haven't had a chance to read through your TR but I just wanted to say that I love the fact that you change your pictures in your signature. It's like a Toni wedding slideshow. BTW love your photos!

Awe yeti bride! you aren't looney i would've done the same thing! Too bad it was so cold, but it looks like you guys had a great day.

Honeymoon Day 3
February 5, 2009

Day5002.jpg

I forgot about this picture! We were up there the week of your wedding so whenever I saw bride ears I was on the lookout. I remember thinking it looked like you from the back so I screamed out "Toni!!" and tried to look innocent in case it wasn't her , but luckily it was and I did not look like a crazy person! It was freezing! The grey scarf is my hubby's and later on I had it wrapped around my face it was so cold. I know I am a Florida girl so it is reassuring that a Jersey girl like you was cold too!

It was soo nice to meet you guys! I know Jason hit it off with Bobby. It would be fun to meet up next year :)

Great update Toni-
I cant believe I saw a Jersey girl in gloves at Disney…lol… see it can get cold in Florida…lol
Keep em coming…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter