TON’S O’ PIC’s FREE DINING REVIEWS '05

:banana: You have missed your calling. You could have been an awesome Disney Food Critic!!! I loved the pictures of the food... especially the desserts. Your thread has seriously helped me plan for my free Disney Dining adventure in August.

This is now my new favorite thread. Thanks so much.

Meg

Wafflestoo said:
:banana: You have missed your calling. You could have been an awesome Disney Food Critic!!! I loved the pictures of the food... especially the desserts. Your thread has seriously helped me plan for my free Disney Dining adventure in August.

This is now my new favorite thread. Thanks so much.

Meg
your very welcome.
Everyones nice praises make me keep doning it.
Sept. can't come soon enough.Untill then everyone can drool over these pic's.

Thanks Toyman!! Your post is great!! We're going in July and eating at a lot of the same places you visited. Thanks for the pics!!

kim :thumbsup2

Do you know if they have the twinkie tiramisu anywhere else???

we are at the Poly btw but this sounds realllllly good!!!

I still can't believe you two ate all that!! We could have fed a small country with as much food as we had on the DDP with 5 !! And this time DD9 will be 10...and adult!! GEESH

tons o food I tell ya

thanks again

toyman70 said:
what is MM's food (mama melrose)?
frozen banana-funny in a sexual way? cause thats what we thought.

yes and yes

you did say that food was from MM?? right??? I hope I read right...

and yes to the banana too

but SHHHHHHHHHHH we'll keep that a secret k???? ;)

MOMOFMNM said:
yes and yes

you did say that food was from MM?? right??? I hope I read right...

and yes to the banana too

but SHHHHHHHHHHH we'll keep that a secret k???? ;)

-yes mama melrose,was NOT worth it.
-my lips are locked,but I don't know about the wifes?
she LOVES them bananas :smooth:

I can't wait to try some fried chicken at 50's Prime Time!

It concerns me slightly, Toyman, that you sat down, ate, and left again, in 15 minutes.

Is that normal for 50's Prime Time!? Because seriously, that's quicker than I would take to eat at McDonalds.

It makes me think they must have the chicken sitting out the back, pre-cooked, ready to go. As well as the veggies. In which case, ew! That's a bit too much like Kentucky Fried Chicken for my liking.

AussieAngel said:
I can't wait to try some fried chicken at 50's Prime Time!

It concerns me slightly, Toyman, that you sat down, ate, and left again, in 15 minutes.

Is that normal for 50's Prime Time!? Because seriously, that's quicker than I would take to eat at McDonalds.

It makes me think they must have the chicken sitting out the back, pre-cooked, ready to go. As well as the veggies. In which case, ew! That's a bit too much like Kentucky Fried Chicken for my liking.
We did get there right after they opened,so they must have had some chicken just made (since it's popular) but it was fresh & tasty.I was very surprised how quick the meal was.I have eaten here many times before and they were never
that fast.I think since we only had the chicken and split it no less thats why
are meal was soooo fast.
Go enjoy the place you won't be sorry.

toyman,

Ohhhhhhhhh....you have made me so hungry. I can't wait to go back to O'hana's and try the French Toast Loaf at MK.

Question: We have an ADR for b'fast our last day at Maya Grill but have been seriously thinking about changing to Boma's for breakfast. We will be on the dining plan. What do you think? You said Boma's was not worth the money, but we are eating for free (going in Sept.).

alabamagirl said:
toyman,

Ohhhhhhhhh....you have made me so hungry. I can't wait to go back to O'hana's and try the French Toast Loaf at MK.

Question: We have an ADR for b'fast our last day at Maya Grill but have been seriously thinking about changing to Boma's for breakfast. We will be on the dining plan. What do you think? You said Boma's was not worth the money, but we are eating for free (going in Sept.).

I Paid out of pocket for Boma,it was our last day there and used all our credits.
So even still I didn't think it's worth 2 credits,but if you really have extra credits than try it.I like breakfast buffets but it just didn't do it for me.There was
nothing special on the buffet either.Just typical stuff.I was expecting something
more & different.

Thanks! You helped me rule out and rule in some places!

OH YUM!! Thanks for posting those calorie free delights (all food is calorie free at Disney, right?) *say yes and humor the nice lady you don't want to see her angry*!! I am now looking forward to Le Ceiler. Hearing about it is one thing...seeing it is quite another and OH YUM...just thinking about the pictures you posted makes me wish September would hurry the heck up!!

When we go I will eat a pretzel breadstick in your honor...YUM!

jaycns said:
OH YUM!! Thanks for posting those calorie free delights (all food is calorie free at Disney, right?) *say yes and humor the nice lady you don't want to see her angry*!! I am now looking forward to Le Ceiler. Hearing about it is one thing...seeing it is quite another and OH YUM...just thinking about the pictures you posted makes me wish September would hurry the heck up!!

When we go I will eat a pretzel breadstick in your honor...YUM!

We will be there in sept. as well (9-3 to 9-6)
and yes it is calorie free,if it doesn't have a nutritional label it must be calorie free.

toyman70 said:
We will be there in sept. as well (9-3 to 9-6)
and yes it is calorie free,if it doesn't have a nutritional label it must be calorie free.

Awww...no fair...you will beat me back!! We are going 9/16-9/23 then leaving for a Disney Magic Cruise and then coming back from 9/30-10/3.

I hope you guys have a great wonderful fantastic trip! Thanks again for putting so much effort into sharing WDW's bounty with the rest of us!

Also, GREAT... I was sure of that myself...no label, no calories (at least at WDW).

I look forward to your next dining report (will you be posting it to this thread?).

jaycns said:
Awww...no fair...you will beat me back!! We are going 9/16-9/23 then leaving for a Disney Magic Cruise and then coming back from 9/30-10/3.

I hope you guys have a great wonderful fantastic trip! Thanks again for putting so much effort into sharing WDW's bounty with the rest of us!

Also, GREAT... I was sure of that myself...no label, no calories (at least at WDW).

I look forward to your next dining report (will you be posting it to this thread?).

Thanks.We will have a great trip,when do you not have one going to WDW.
That's a good idea I think I will update this thread as a year later food pictorial
on this upcoming trip.Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter