TON’S O’ PIC’s FREE DINING REVIEWS '05

WOW!!! :cheer2: This is the best dining report I have ever read!!! Thanks so much for the great pictures. I am so glad I found this thread, thanks for keeping it going for so long!!!! :teeth:

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Lovely piccies.

Thanks for bumping this up. I missed the first time around. Wonderful reviews and pix. :thumbsup2

Love the pics! Can't wait to go in Aug as dolewhips and ice cream cookie sandwich are now both on the DDP.

TOYMAN:

thank you for reminding me I need to loose 15 pounds before I head there in August on the free dining plan!! ;)

WOW is all I can say!

Let me tell you, I could tell by your wonderful pics which meals you were going to rate poor....it showed in the pics. The MM's food looked very dry so did the Boma pics actually. Funny how that works, huh?

Thanks for your awesome review and pics

That frozen banana pic just seemed funny to me!! ;) :lmao:

MOMOFMNM said:
TOYMAN:

thank you for reminding me I need to loose 15 pounds before I head there in August on the free dining plan!! ;)

WOW is all I can say!

Let me tell you, I could tell by your wonderful pics which meals you were going to rate poor....it showed in the pics. The MM's food looked very dry so did the Boma pics actually. Funny how that works, huh?

Thanks for your awesome review and pics

That frozen banana pic just seemed funny to me!! ;) :lmao:

what is MM's food (mama melrose)?
frozen banana-funny in a sexual way? cause thats what we thought.

Oh my gosh!! We haven't been in 7 years, and I forgot how the desserts made me drool. I can't wait until August.

This is the bestest thread ever. You did such a great job. Thanks for bumping this, I missed it the first time! :thumbsup2

Patio said:
This is the bestest thread ever. You did such a great job. Thanks for bumping this, I missed it the first time! :thumbsup2

Thanks, I will be writing another food report this sept. after we get back.

Thanks for bumping this up. I didn't see this the first time around. It is nice to see some of the meals at some of the places we will be eating at in Nov.

Are you going to be trying new places for your next trip?

Man, I'm wore out just by looking at all of those pics. Thanks so much for posting. We're going back to LeCellier this year and those pics brought back good memories. Can't wait. I saw the fish 'n' chips at UK and I've never eaten there. I'll find out how they taste when we go in July. Yumm!

Cthia said:
Thanks for bumping this up. I didn't see this the first time around. It is nice to see some of the meals at some of the places we will be eating at in Nov.

Are you going to be trying new places for your next trip?

Yes some new places:
Kona dinner & breakfast
50's prime time -dinner
cooke's of dublin

and repeat of fav's:
'ohana
WCC
sci-fi

and more to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter