TON’S O’ PIC’s FREE DINING REVIEWS '05

Thanks for the great pictures....they really helped me confirm some of my decisions for ADR...those are the best pictures I've seen and for most of the restaurants that we wanted to eat at...so helpful Wow, you must have always been taking pictures. What did we do before digital cameras?

toyman70 said:
...The potatoes are like crack,you can't stop eating them...

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

That's awesome!!
Great pics and reviews by the way... makes me "Home" sick... :rolleyes:

Wow, thanks for pulling this to the top - like someone else said, it confirmed my ADR choices -

so glad you posted the positive rave reviews of Ohana - not for me - the food just didnt look good!! :rotfl2: Different strokes for different folks!! At least now I dont feel guilty for not going to Ohana's!! And when we were there in Oct last year, they did not have shrimp wontons, just the fried things!! I agree the banana fosters/pudding YUMMY!! Steak ok - but slow to get more for us the service was just poor - when another CM was noticing it - and we bought extra drinks - very disappointing!! (for us - again, different strokes!!)

We're going to try WCC for the first time - and your pictures did confirm, dd wanted to know about those nachos!! :rotfl2: Thanks!!

Thanks for all the nice comments.I was taking pic's all the time.Very odd to take
a picture of every food before eating anything.
Bumping up for anyone who missed it.

Great review!! :thumbsup2
I am noting all of those pictures so I'll know what to eat! :teeth:
Thanks!!

boy, that food looks pretty good for being so old! :rotfl:
As I head off for some fruit and water........... (gotta lose some weight before July trip!)

Awesome reviews and pics! Thanks!

Wow! Seeing all this food is really motivating me to get going and work off my tush! I want to eat without guilt when I get there so may as well suffer now and enjoy later.

Definitely one of the best dining report I have seen. How long were you there for? Did you have time to try any attractions ? LOL

Wendaeh said:
Those frozen bananas are right up my alley as a snack -- where did you get them?

I remember having one of those at Animal Kingdom. It was from a cart outside either the Pangani Trail or the Maharajah Jungle Trek. It was scrumptious!! :thumbsup2

--Dawn

nluvwithmickey said:
Wow! Seeing all this food is really motivating me to get going and work off my tush! I want to eat without guilt when I get there so may as well suffer now and enjoy later.

Definitely one of the best dining report I have seen. How long were you there for? Did you have time to try any attractions ? LOL
We were there for 6 night and 7 full days,and yes we saw everything ( me 8th trip)
So I know the parks well.

Wow!! What a thread! Great pics! :thumbsup2 Can I lose 10lbs in 3 and 1/2 weeks before we pig on DDP? :rotfl: We better swim or park hop ALOT! :rotfl:
Thanks for taking the time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!