Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station

UBSHANG

Come on in, give us all a grin
Has anyone recently eaten at Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station in the Magic Kingdom. Is the restaurant a "buffet style" or "fast casual" counter service? How would you describe your dining experience? Are they open seasonally during January?

It was totally closed down the 2nd week in December. There were no menus at all above the counter. Everything had been taken down from up there and it appeared there had been no activity there for a while. :confused3

Last yr when we went it was closed in Nov but open when we went in April. It was a take out counter near the Plaza and there are outdoor picnic tables. There were several noodle and chicken and noodle and vegtable dishes.

we were ther in april,june,and sept, of this year ..never open ..not even a person in there so i guees its gone.....

Closed in July, and October as well as early December of this year?!

It is really wierd how they keep closing the place. I guess if you really want noodles go to epcot.

We were there Dec 15-22 and actually walked through on Dec 22. It was completely deserted. It looked like it hadn't been used in ages.

Allyson

It was closed the first week of April when we were there. I know my mom was hoping to get something there!

It was open this week, but I can't tell you how good the food is as we didn't eat there. It was quite crowded, though! It is a counter-service by the way, in between Main Street and Tomorrowland.

It smelled good when we passed through, though!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!