tomorrowland terrace noodle station/tomorrowland terrace

WhiteRose39

Mouseketeer
Apparently the name of the noodle station in MK has changed to Tomorrowland Terrace. Does anyone know if they are open in Dec?

Patty

It's called Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station. And it's very very very rarely open as a counter service - peak times like Christmas, Easter. During some free dining times, it's a TS buffet where you can make an ADR.

And at night, it's used for the Wishes Dessert Party.

Apparently it has changed its name.

I checked Disney's site and see they are calling it Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe now - but the answers I gave are still the same. I've only seen it open myself during Christmas/New Year's week. If you are going that week, there's a chance it will be open. Unless you're getting an ADR there (so confirming it will be open as a TS), I wouldn't put it into any plan other than in pencil!

It appears the Noodle Station is now gone. I don't have a problem with that, as it was terrible. There is, however, still CS available at the same area.

There is a post on another board showing a photo of the new sign outside the area, Tomorrowland Terrace Cafe. The photos on the sign appear to be of burgers and typical fast food. The plaza area is generally a temporary TS buffet in crowded times. Haven't seen anything about whether the CS is perpetually operating or seasonal post name-change.

I have been to the Magic Kingdom numerous times over a decade and I have never seen this place open! I think that it is such a waste of space to have a place that is only open 10 times a year.

I ate at the Tomorrowland Terrace in 1980. That's the last time I saw it open. :lmao:

It was open this past Saturday night...serving cheeseburgers and such...I did see a picture of a noodle bowl on a pillar walking toward Tomorrowland making it look like a last minute menu switch over.

I have been to the Magic Kingdom numerous times over a decade and I have never seen this place open! I think that it is such a waste of space to have a place that is only open 10 times a year.

I ate at the Tomorrowland Terrace in 1980. That's the last time I saw it open. :lmao:

and I thought I was the only one lol...was there in December 2009, closed, March 2010...closed and August 2010 closed..and this is just 3 of the HUNDREDS of trips there!!! Will post in oh lets say 15 days just to tell you it's still closed :rotfl:

1) MrsRustyScupper works at TTC and Pecos Bill's.
2) TTC is indeed open in Nov/Dec.
3) They are also open during the Christmas Parties.

It was open this past Saturday night...serving cheeseburgers and such...I did see a picture of a noodle bowl on a pillar walking toward Tomorrowland making it look like a last minute menu switch over.

You saw a picture of a noodle bowl walking...???:laughing: Those animatronics are getting better and better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter