Anyone know if they raise the prices of the MK fireworks dessert party for July 3rd and 4th? really wanting to get the plaza garden view for the 3rd but not sure we would be up for it if they double or triple the price. My mom said she looked into the illumination cruise for the 4th and it was over double the price she paid last september.

Anyone know if they raise the prices of the MK fireworks dessert party for July 3rd and 4th? really wanting to get the plaza garden view for the 3rd but not sure we would be up for it if they double or triple the price. My mom said she looked into the illumination cruise for the 4th and it was over double the price she paid last september.

While anything is possible, traditionally the dessert parties do not change prices on special nights such as 7/3-7/4 or 12/30-12/31. While the fireworks themselves might be different/special, the dessert party itself is no different on those evenings.

Is it normal for them to not release dates at this point? I'm waiting for the first week of June and I'm starting to get nervous something is going on and there won't be a party...

Is it normal for them to not release dates at this point? I'm waiting for the first week of June and I'm starting to get nervous something is going on and there won't be a party...

It tends to whipsaw in between being bookable at 180 days then falling way off that pattern. Sometimes 3-4 months in advance. Really hard to tell when they’ll be added at this point, beyond just speculation.

Sometimes it means the fireworks schedule isn’t totally set yet, sometimes it could just be Disney’s randomness. Could also be a change in format, or maybe a price change.

I’m going with Disney randomness myself, but I guess we’ll see!

Just booked a party for two for March 5. Was kinda surprised when they showed availability today when my husband asked about it. Did we just get lucky with a cancelation or maybe the crowds will be low that week? We were last at the MK the first week of November and the HEA crowd was down right scary which is the reason I thought to look up the party for our semi last minute trip. So if anyone is looking there are still openings.

I just booked for March 4th and there were tons of openings. I am hoping that is a sign of lower crowds than have been reported the last few weeks!

Can't speak in regards to the desert party - but YES... the fireworks cruises have a PREMIUM price double the regular price on 3rd & 4th of July. I shared one several years ago with another family and we did not realize the price was double and each paid the equivalent of the regular price. So there is a very good chance that there will be an added charge for the dessert party on the 3rd and 4th....

I've been looking for Star Wars dessert party for June 3 and was just able to book it online. Looks like things are opening up for June.

Yes, I am waiting for a July 16th Star Wars Dessert party spot and I can see where they have opened up until June 30th (opening of TSL). I really hope they don't decided to hold off on dessert parties for the month of July at HS because we are surprising our son for his 10th birthday and his only request for our next Disney trip in general was to do the Star Wars dessert party.....

***Just looked at dates for HEA and they are still stopping at May 27th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!