Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert and Fireworks

spacepoints

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

Has anyone experienced this? It sounds interesting, but wondering if it's worth the price. It would be me, DW, DS 6 and DS 16months. Pretty sure I won't have to pay for my youngest.

Heading to the world in January and the schedule isn't posted yet so I don't even know if they'll have it when I'm there, but I call everyday to see if the schedule has been posted yet thanks in advance.

I believe it is worth the money. You get your own table to sit comfortably and watch the fireworks without fighting crowds. It is covered so if it rains, you stay dry. We were there during Debby and it poured, we stayed nice and dry. The desserts were nice. You want to book as soon as available for best table placement, tables are assigned.
Enjoy your trip!

Hi all.

Has anyone experienced this? It sounds interesting, but wondering if it's worth the price. It would be me, DW, DS 6 and DS 16months. Pretty sure I won't have to pay for my youngest.

Heading to the world in January and the schedule isn't posted yet so I don't even know if they'll have it when I'm there, but I call everyday to see if the schedule has been posted yet thanks in advance.

My family has done it and loved it. It is pricy so we will probably do every other trip.DELICIOUS !!:thumbsup2

It was delicious! Well worth the money. Desserts were excellant and the view was terrific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter