Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge?

LSUmiss

DIS Veteran
What are people's opinions about the new tomorrowland skyline lounge? I know it hasn't opened yet, but is there a need for this to have a good view of the fireworks or are the other advantages? Do they offer an actual dessert party for the fireworks? This will be our first trip to DLR so not sure how firework viewing compares to that at MK.

What are people's opinions about the new tomorrowland skyline lounge? I know it hasn't opened yet, but is there a need for this to have a good view of the fireworks or are the other advantages? Do they offer an actual dessert party for the fireworks? This will be our first trip to DLR so not sure how firework viewing compares to that at MK.
It's my understanding the actual fireworks "view" isn't going to be all that great. But you'll be able to see some fireworks.

It is not supposed to be a dessert party for fireworks. It is simply an evening lounge.

If you want a good view of the fireworks, then save your money and head for Main Street. If you want a fun place to hang out for a while with a view of TL, the pay for the lounge. The lounge view of the fireworks will not include the castle. As stated above, if the fireworks get cancelled (which happens often enought at DL), then you do not get a refund.

Friday night fireworks started but were canceled within 5 minutes after they started due to wind. No warning annoucements either. That can happen too. The view from the Rivers of America is pretty sweet right now (no projections either) but the sound is great.

Doesn't really sound like there is ANY advantage! And Main St. or the Hub is the best fireworks view, though, I was able to get a little peek through the trees at the projections on the Matterhorn when I was standing in NO Square/ROA area. Still, the next night was much better at the Hub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter