Tom Brady and Gisele Hire Divorce Attorneys

While this is a necessary thing to point out, and while I tend not believe tabloids, it’s been known for a while that his retirement followed by his unretirement left a sour taste in many peoples mouths. And given how happy she was when he announced his retirement, it would not shock me in the least if this was the straw that broke the camels back on a long list of problems.
Sometimes it's better to go out at a high point, rather than stick around until it's obvious it's time to go.
We shall see what the rest of this season brings.

I have witnessed many couples that end up in divorce. From my viewpoint, it is never one thing. There are numerous issues that build up over time, until there is a final "straw that breaks the camels back". We can only speculate what that was, but a good guess is Brady's decision to unretire.

Sometimes it's better to go out at a high point, rather than stick around until it's obvious it's time to go.
We shall see what the rest of this season brings.
THIS TOO! Granted it wasn’t as good as his first season with the buccs but it was still decent!

Also as much as I hate the guy, I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone. Something is going to happen to him physically one day and it’s not going to be pretty and I hope it’s not on live television. You can tell his age is showing.

While this is a necessary thing to point out, and while I tend not believe tabloids, it’s been known for a while that his retirement followed by his unretirement left a sour taste in many peoples mouths. And given how happy she was when he announced his retirement, it would not shock me in the least if this was the straw that broke the camels back on a long list of problems.

I wouldn't be surprised either.

I've heard that with professional athletes, especially those at the top for so long, that the hardest thing is that first year away from the sport, so I don't know if the reality of post-football life set in during the spring for Tom.

I wouldn't be surprised either.

I've heard that with professional athletes, especially those at the top for so long, that the hardest thing is that first year away from the sport, so I don't know if the reality of post-football life set in during the spring for Tom.
It’s why when everything went down with Tony Romo it was National news. Guy was essentially just done.

Its also why the manning brothers own how many various franchises? They knew they needed something after the game.

It definitely hasn’t settled in for him yet. Which is why I mentioned being afraid about an injury. It’s not gonna be pretty

Gisele was instrumental in keeping him in top condition for so long . She just wanted a husband and father that could walk and enjoy their lives together. He made the decision to come back without her . He chose football over his family . When is enough enough? I heard his dad wanted him to go back . I’m sure he enjoys all the perks of it and the high it brings . Sad really .

Well, the first part of your post is right since she tapped into the supernatural to help him win. I wonder what will happen to him now.

THIS TOO! Granted it wasn’t as good as his first season with the buccs but it was still decent!

Also as much as I hate the guy, I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone. Something is going to happen to him physically one day and it’s not going to be pretty and I hope it’s not on live television. You can tell his age is showing.
Why do you hate him? I’ve never met him but he seems like a decent enough of a guy.

Last edited:
200.gif

Why do you bye him? I’ve never met him but he seems like a decent enough of a guy.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I can write a novel. It’s got nothing to do with his playing, it’s everything else from his ego to deflategate to how he acts when he loses.

And as I said, just cuz I hate him doesn’t mean I deny he didn’t have a great season or moment (and also wouldn’t wish injury on him)

Also I hate that him being on the patriots made that team (and their fans) even more insufferable. I should know-I’m on a state that borders New England

It seems to me that when a super athlete retires it's extremely difficult for them. They have fame, glory, adoring fans every week for years. They usually have a great family with kids. Then that glorious football season ends for them and they can't seem to let go of the glory and fame. For example, there is Brett Favre. He went to the Mn. Vikings and things did not go well for him.
When you have enough money to never worry again, fame, glory, adoration from everyone (almost everyone, LOL), it's hard for them to give it all up and become just another retired player.
I feel bad for his kids who have to live with this splashed on so many magazines and papers.

I can only imagine how restrictive life is with a elite athlete...
Hey honey, lets get the kids and go out for ice cream... umm sorry I am in training, you go...
Hey lets go away for a weekend... umm sorry I am in training and need to be with the team this weekend....
Hey it is our anniversary what are we going to do.. umm sorry, you can come to Minnesota as we have an away game and maybe I can find a half hour and we will go out to dinner, but only at a place that follows my diet....
It is not much of a secret that Giselle was eager for him to retire... maybe (just guessing, been awhile since I was invited to tea with the Bradys) she was looking forward to spending quality family time while they are young and fabulous and filthy rich just enjoying themselves... no worries about obligations to the team's schedules or the regimen he needs to follow to stay in peak condition
My guess. he promised and promised he would finally retire (i am sure after a few years of someday honey... someday soon) and then finally did to much publicity and fanfare ... then he could not handle the change and he reneged on his word and unretired... and signed and signed for yet another season (LOL even Gronk said enough no more)... and finally Giselle said bye....
She is a smart businesswoman, who made millions after being highly successful in a profession even less forgiving of age than football, being a supermodel, Tom should listen to her about how to go out while on top, move on and have a new future....

I can only imagine how restrictive life is with a elite athlete...
Hey honey, lets get the kids and go out for ice cream... umm sorry I am in training, you go...
Hey lets go away for a weekend... umm sorry I am in training and need to be with the team this weekend....
Hey it is our anniversary what are we going to do.. umm sorry, you can come to Minnesota as we have an away game and maybe I can find a half hour and we will go out to dinner, but only at a place that follows my diet....
It is not much of a secret that Giselle was eager for him to retire... maybe (just guessing, been awhile since I was invited to tea with the Bradys) she was looking forward to spending quality family time while they are young and fabulous and filthy rich just enjoying themselves... no worries about obligations to the team's schedules or the regimen he needs to follow to stay in peak condition
My guess. he promised and promised he would finally retire (i am sure after a few years of someday honey... someday soon) and then finally did to much publicity and fanfare ... then he could not handle the change and he reneged on his word and unretired... and signed and signed for yet another season (LOL even Gronk said enough no more)... and finally Giselle said bye....
She is a smart businesswoman, who made millions after being highly successful in a profession even less forgiving of age than football, being a supermodel, Tom should listen to her about how to go out while on top, move on and have a new future....
He also has months at a time in the off season with no obligations at all.

He also has months at a time in the off season with no obligations at all.
you cannot just detrain in the off season, yes no travel obligations, but the lifestyle restrictions would not cease... especially at his age, he is always working out... always watching what he eats etc., ... always watching films reviewing plays... lol there is not an off season for a professional athlete like Tom Brady.... it is a year round job

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I can write a novel. It’s got nothing to do with his playing, it’s everything else from his ego to deflategate to how he acts when he loses.

And as I said, just cuz I hate him doesn’t mean I deny he didn’t have a great season or moment (and also wouldn’t wish injury on him)

Also I hate that him being on the patriots made that team (and their fans) even more insufferable. I should know-I’m on a state that borders New England

"Deflategate" was a witch hunt turned into a farce. Any decent scientist (or anyone who passed high school physics) could blow holes through the "investigation". If that turned you against Brady (who I don't care for one way or another at this point) you might want to research the procedure they went through to test the footballs.

you cannot just detrain in the off season, yes no travel obligations, but the lifestyle restrictions would not cease... especially at his age, he is always working out... always watching what he eats etc., ... always watching films reviewing plays... lol there is not an off season for a professional athlete like Tom Brady.... it is a year round job

Huh. You mean he has to work year round for his job like millions of other people? Imagine that.

Pretty sure Gisele is also into staying fit and eating right. It's totally normal for 45 year olds to work and have hobbies.

Pretty sure Gisele is also into staying fit and eating right. It's totally normal for 45 year olds to work and have hobbies.

Never said Giselle does not want to take care of herself, take one look at her and it is pretty obvious she does.... But there are differences between eating right and staying fit as a 'hobby'... and Tom Brady's regimen for eating and working out for being a professional élite quarterback.

https://www.healthdigest.com/323870/tom-bradys-intense-routine-that-keeps-him-so-fit/

Huh. You mean he has to work year round for his job like millions of other people? Imagine that.
LOL of course he has to work year round, you dont get to that level taking months off every year.

Never said Giselle does not want to take care of herself, take one look at her and it is pretty obvious she does.... But there are differences between eating right and staying fit as a 'hobby'... and Tom Brady's regimen for eating and working out for being a professional élite quarterback.

https://www.healthdigest.com/323870/tom-bradys-intense-routine-that-keeps-him-so-fit/
If you read the article it debunks some of your claims.

If this is all about the retirement thing, then I gotta put some blame on Gisele. In 2017 she said retirement was his decision and it wouldn't be fair for her to make him.
"It's not my decision to make. It's his decision, and he knows it. It wouldn't be fair any other way," Bundchen told Jason Gay of the Journal. "He has a laser focus on just winning and being the best, and I said, 'You know what? This is what you're doing right now in your life, and you need to feel complete in it.'"

He was also clear at the time that he was going to keep playing as long as he still could.
"If it was up to my wife, she would have me retire today. She told me that last night three times," Brady told SiriusXM NFL Radio. "And I said, ‘Too bad, babe, I’m having too much fun right now.’ You know, I feel like I can still do it. If you love what you do and you’re capable of doing it, then I might be so bored if I wasn’t going out there knowing that I could still do it. So I’m going to work hard to be ready to go, and I still plan on playing for a long time.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter