Tokyo DisneySea: Summer Oasis 2012

DreamSweetsLove

Loves Mickey
I still need to finish updating the TDL photo update for TDL's Natsu Matsuri but also wanted to share some photo's from TDS`s Summer Oasis event as well! I had been spending so much time at Disneyland that I hadn't really been visiting TDS at all but this event is actually really improved over last year. I love that Mickey and Minnie disembark at Lido Isle! The addition of Minnie to the show is very nice and it makes me wonder if Jasmine will join the show next year!

In this show Genie transforms Mediterranean Harbor into a summer oasis so that Aladdin can enjoy a tropical vacation. The show has influence in the music and costuming from places like the Caribbean, Bali, Hawaii, and Okinawa and is a really fun way to cool down in the summer.

I3IUPl.jpg

08uhSl.jpg

khugOl.jpg

YywWEl.jpg

mY9gVl.jpg

UDvY8l.jpg

Without a waterproof camera or some kind of a case it's tough to take photo's up close because you will get absolutely soaked! These pictures are taken from much further away!

y2HABl.jpg

0XCS2l.jpg

yzyOwl.jpg

N6W3Dl.jpg

zabK3l.jpg

xfr4Ml.jpg

cIaall.jpg

amGJll.jpg

6LRfwl.jpg

Lido Isle's dancer is representing the Caribbean and this year Mickey and Minnie join everyone at Lido Isle!

9o9CBl.jpg

bNTOrl.jpg

8ceO3l.jpg

bUy3Il.jpg

Wow! This Mickey does a high kick!
AodYOl.jpg

acvMRl.jpg

9iqCIl.jpg

4ccmll.jpg

Hope to catch it a few more times but there is only one week left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter