Tokyo Disney Tickets

Pacolovestacos

DIS Veteran
Hey folks,

For those of you who've been to Tokyo Disney, how did you get your tickets? Looks like there is an e-ticket option but needs to be printed on A4 size paper. Alternatively, I could just buy the tickets at the park but any chance of selling out for the day if I go this option?

Thanks.

I was able to print them at home asking my print program to resize it to fit. No issues.

I bought mine after I checked in at the MiraCosta. The ticket window was opposite side of the lobby from the front desk. Hotel was pretty busy, but I didn't have to wait in line and the whole process took 5-10 minutes. I was going to the park for 6 days so they sold me 2 sets of tickets. I paid with my visa card. I paid for just about everything with visa including food at popcorn carts. Staff was very helpful in making sure I got what I needed.

What happens if you print them on regular 8.5 x 11 paper? Will something get cut off? Is it invalid?

I was able to print them at home asking my print program to resize it to fit. No issues.

What happens if you print them on regular 8.5 x 11 paper? Will something get cut off? Is it invalid?

Interesting. I was going to format the printer for A4 but the instructions on the website were specifically telling me to print on A4 size paper, not just A4 format.

I bought mine after I checked in at the MiraCosta. The ticket window was opposite side of the lobby from the front desk. Hotel was pretty busy, but I didn't have to wait in line and the whole process took 5-10 minutes. I was going to the park for 6 days so they sold me 2 sets of tickets. I paid with my visa card. I paid for just about everything with visa including food at popcorn carts. Staff was very helpful in making sure I got what I needed.

Definitely an option, was just worried about them potentially selling out given that the parks are so small. But probably not much of a risk.

Interesting. I was going to format the printer for A4 but the instructions on the website were specifically telling me to print on A4 size paper, not just A4 format.

They emphasize that requirement, but you can ignore. I printed out on US letter size 8.5x11 and I was fine.

They end up instructing you to fold the tickets to a more manageable size anyway. When we were in line to enter the parks, a bunch of people were doing just that. I wouldn't worry about it.

If you like the actual cardstock of the paper tickets, then you should purchase at the hotel.

Our first trip in 2014 we went straight to Disney, so I bought them at the welcome center. When we went again this May, we spent a few days in Tokyo first, so I bought them at a Disney store. It doesn't usually save you any money to buy them in advance, although I should I have bought them earlier this year because there was an increase in the spring and I knew it was coming but when I tried to buy them on the last day the website went down and I wasn't able to. And when I tried again later that day it was too late because it was past midnight in Tokyo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter