Tokyo Disney Dessert Keychains/Merchandise

jonafam

Earning My Ears
I know this is kind of a very specific question, but I remember seeing these adorable dessert keychains in a YouTube video, but I don’t remember which and how long ago. Does anybody know about certain sets of dessert merchandise? And if so, where I can find them online?

I think that Japan has much more variety in their merchandise, and I prefer them over the US merchandise. I have a friend going over to Japan soon and I want to let them know if there’s anything that I’d like to buy specifically beforehand.

I have been lucky finding those hard to find items on eBay. I’m sure they stopped making them if its been awhile.

I have been lucky finding those hard to find items on eBay. I’m sure they stopped making them if its been awhile.

Thanks for the reply! I’m still a pretty new Disney fan, but from what I’ve seen I think Tokyo’s Disney seems to come out with more seasonal merchandise. So yeah, it seems like it would be harder to get certain items... thanks for the info!

I’ll also start searching on eBay, though prices can get quite high... must be worth it though!

For these types of items, I would usually check buyee or yahoo auctions and have someone with a Japanese address pick them up. May be a bit hard to search if you don't know the Japanese keywords though. People often recommend visiting Nakano Broadway but that shopping complex is really out of the way so I've never gone.

In my opinion, it's better to to see if there's anything that the parks or Disney Stores currently sell and ask your friend to look for those as opposed to search for secondhand items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts