TokenZone Team Play for Pirates of the Caribbean Deadmans Chest

peasy said:
I just got my free prize for collecting the whole set and all I have to say is *drool*

exactly....did not want to give anything away but that is now gracing my computer desktop ;) yummy!!!

OMG Team Two is now in 9th Place!!!!!

Way to go team Two! We will overtake team one if we keep this up!!!!

Watch out Team One here we come!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Woo! Just completed my collection! I'm so excited! I'm ranked 2nd on team 2 and 38th in the whole game! I have tons of doubles so if you need anything, feel free to ask :)
Oh, and to everyone else that's drooling over their prize, I'm right with ya! lol

ETA: Team 2 is now in 8th place! eeee! :cool1:

Maleficent2 said:
exactly....did not want to give anything away but that is now gracing my computer desktop ;) yummy!!!

OMG Team Two is now in 9th Place!!!!!

Way to go team Two! We will overtake team one if we keep this up!!!!

Watch out Team One here we come!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Never, Mal. Only in your dreams... :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

You will notice how Team one is still in front of team two...that is something that will not change! Woot! pirate:

Team one is now in 5th place! :cheer2:

I have the hole pin set now thx to some of the members :) must say thank you very much!!!!

I just sent out a bunch of offers to those on team 2 who have not completed their collections...except "midnightdancer". I can't read the full name & it's not coming up when I search. If you let me know your full usedID I'll see what I have that you need as well. :)

I also had that problem with midnightdancer's name not coming up :confused3 So yes, Midnight, please post your full name (not your real one of course ;) lol) and we'll all be sure to help you out!

Loves Disney said:
Never, Mal. Only in your dreams... :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

You will notice how Team one is still in front of team two...that is something that will not change! Woot! pirate:

Team one is now in 5th place! :cheer2:

:lmao:
No actually TEAM TWO is now in 5th place!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Team one just moved in to 6th place!

HA! BEAT THAT!!!! :goodvibes

Maleficent2 said:
:lmao:
No actually TEAM TWO is now in 5th place!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Team one just moved ionto 6th place!

HA! BEAT THAT!!!! :goodvibes

Okay, okay...well we may be down but we sure as heck aren't out! Mal, team one has ...only just begun to fight...! ;) lol pirate:

I've had offers out to krazybuttz, maytoon and syvettes. Please pick them up soon or I will have to offer them elsewhere......

Anyone (especially team 1) need anything special before I go "public"?

Going tonight at 9pm........

Team 2 - I tried & got a match with "midnightdancer942" - hopefully that's actually our "dancer" because I just sent her an offer. LOL

I've tried to login and all I get is username/password is incorrect. I read almost this entire thread and typing it in in all lowercase does nothing. Help someone? I can't login... :confused3

Has anyone with a full set been able to trade with others outside the team since noon today? I can create offers, but they don't show up in my list. I tried sending extra tokens to my daughter, but she's not receiving the offer even! I know I could do it yesterday. :(

Ok, after creating a new account, I was finally able to get in the game. However, both team one and team two are full. Mal are you going to make a 3rd team?

Rather than having Mal make a 3rd team (and having to leave team 2 thus reducing our rank ;) ) how about if I create a third group. I have another ID over there as well. Give me a minute & I'll get back to you with the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter