Toilets at CDG Terminal 2B-Advice please...

Karen Mac

Mouseketeer
Just been looking at some old threads to try and get my bearings for our VEA journey and was a little concerned that there seems to be no toilet facilities past security in this terminal. My daughter is 2 and potty trained but not yet at the "you'll have to wait" stage iykwim!

Realise these were older threads, so does anyone know if it's still the case please?

TIA :thumbsup2

Whilst in the queue waiting for VEA last year I recall my DD needing the toilet and we were able to find them. We flew into terminal 2 two weeks ago and their were toilets after we collected our baggage. We had to go in a lift and they were signposted just beside lift doors:goodvibes

We flew into terminal 2 almost two weeks ago now, plenty of toilet facilities around and well sign-posted. One thing had changed from last year, after getting off the plane we had to get on a shuttle train to go and collect our baggage, very easy to do and again well indicated what you had to do.

The problem we had was when we went through security to the boarding gate on the way home. No toilets anywhere. We couldn't leave the lounge. Not good with 5,4 and 2 year olds :)

The problem we had was when we went through security to the boarding gate on the way home. No toilets anywhere. We couldn't leave the lounge. Not good with 5,4 and 2 year olds :)

Crikey, I remember this al right! I was allowed to leave the lounge to go to toilets, but then they wouldn't let me back in because I hadn't taken my passport with me:scared1: After a protracted argument they agreed to let my husband come out with the passport and I had to queue up for security check all over. Wish I had crossed my legs!!:lmao:

We were at 2B in June, and there were NO toilets after security. I knew this from our last journey in Feb 08, so made sure I took 2yr old the toilet beforehand and tried to avoid giving her more drinks while waiting for the plane.

We had to use the toilet in 08, so we had to take bags with us, and then go through security again (there was only my 7yr old and myself, so couldn't leave bags with anyone else) It wouldn't be so bad if you had someone with you. This time when we were away, I did see people go, and they had to show their passports and boarding cards on the way back through.

Yes, with a 3 yr old regular toilet trips are always a must and sometimes he just wanted to go to use the foot flusher thing again but of course you cant take a chance that he doesn't want to go. Coming back through the security check wasn't a problem as mammy stayed with all bags and just needed our boarding cards and passports.

steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter