Toe Diggin'!

sconnell

DIS Veteran
It's the only way to find shells in the ocean! :cool1:
Seriously! How else would you do it?

Don't try that on the OR/WA coast or you'll surely freeze to death before you even get through the top layer of sand! :cold:

Collect them off the beach or dive down for them.

Not that i get to do it much where i live, its a pebble beach and its English weather! :cold: :umbrella:

We have a nudest beach round here somewhere, but i've never gone looking! :scared1:

Pete needs to do a random drawing to send bonus prizes for segments like that---like picking a name and send them a bag of shells or pictures of Bawb's kahrt. :lmao:

I have not been to a beach in ages so the last time if I recall right...I picked them off the sandy beach/shore.

One time I was on Sanibel Island and was walking down the beach when I saw a sand dollar laying there!!!! it was perfect and as I went to pick it up some dude ran in front of me picked it up and ran off!!!!

THAT WAS MY SAND DOLLAR:sad2: :sad1:

searching for shells has never been the same

Well, I haven't spent much time on the beach yet this year, but the last time I was out last year, I think we probably found 10 sand dollars. Yep, I was toe diggin'. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter