Today's show is cancelled...

Hoping if somebody, or more than one somebody is sick, they feel better SOON!!!

I understand, @Teleclashter, that sometimes things happen that are not necessarily to be disclosed publicly. But we, as forum members, always desire an explanation as to why a particular show might be cancelled. Therefore, might I recommend that in the future, should a show be cancelled and the true reason not be public, you fabricate a completely phony explanation as to why it was cancelled and post it here? I think then we could all sleep a lot better at night.

I, personally, choose to believe that a mobile Louis Vuitton truck -- similar to an ice cream truck, only with better music -- drove past Pete's house near to show time, and Kevin trampled the entire podcast team in a mad dash to buy items.

Word on the street is that Teresa is undergoing an operation to sync her mind with that of a horse and we all had to be there for her in her time of need. Don't ask why she's choosing a horse in this very risky and not often performed operation.

Word on the street is that Teresa is undergoing an operation to sync her mind with that of a horse and we all had to be there for her in her time of need. Don't ask why she's choosing a horse in this very risky and not often performed operation.

“That does it for this episode of The DIS: Unbridled. I’m your guest host, Teresa Echols and remember, stay out of the damn glue factory.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter