today sucked.

Sparx

DIS Veteran
the short story is that my journalism teacher hurt my feelings. i dont really wanna explain beyond that.

did anyone else have a bad day? if you did, :hug: :hug: i know i needed one earlier. i was almost crying after 8th period.

:hug:
i'm sorry.
teachers really stink sometimes.
in my computer teacher's case, literally.
:rotfl:

I am so sorry Shelbs. Sometimes teachers think they can say and do anything. That makes me so mad. :hug:

Ahh...You're not the only one, lets just say I had a melt down during 6th period because of this fight I got in with my best friend. Yah...Manly, I know :/ :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ugh, thats yucky! I once had a teacher like that in high school. :hug:

i did too.

theres this whole big thing at my school about some hazing scandal that happened and i was really pissed off when i had the head of security question me why i was going into the locker room when it wasnt my gym period. i tried to explain that my regular locker wouldnt open so i am using the gym locker one. the school got new lockers over the summer and some dont work. i went down to the office 5 times and nobody fixed it. so i use my gym locker and he gave me all attitude about it.

Awee :hug: You should have my journalism teacher! She's amazing.
I'm sorry your teacher said something that ruined your day<3

My day was pretty good actually though :/ Besides forgetting my phone and football decorations at home!

I'm sorry Shelby.
:hug:

My day was alright, I went home after 2 periods. I did waaaay too much at physical therapy last night, and thought I could handle walking back and forth (litterally) from 730am to 230pm. Yeah, so much for that. I was home by 12.

yesterday sucked for me too...

we were playing archery in gym class and my finger was over the grip and the feather went through my skin and was bleeding all over the place. it hurt like crazy.

and...

youre almost ALWAYS going to have at least one mean teacher. last year my art teacher said that my picture that i worked on forever was horrible. i was so close to crying in class.

Hm, how was my yesterday?
Check out my thread.

Yesterday sucked butt for me too. I'm sorry that yours did as well as mine.

:hug:s to you.

I'm sorry you had a bad day yesterday. :hug:

My day yesterday was bad, too. I went home sick, had a terrible headache, and my hip was bothering me really badly.

My dance teachers were picking on me last night. And after I went home I had a melt down. Everyone from class agrees that they were picking on me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter