Today at school...:(

The Dark Dancer

DIS Veteran
Well, today I was wearing an orange Aeropostal' hoody and Old Navy Corduroy pants...And me and 2 of my friends sit in front...Anyway :rolleyes:

A boy in my class was walking to the trash can to through away a black permanent marker because it wasn't writing. Well, he shook it and guess what.... :guilty:

I was looking down at my paper and all of a sudden I see black ink all over my paper and books...His marker squirted ink all over the front of the classroom....Yep...It got black dots all over my hoody but, only a bit on my pants. One of my friends got in in her hair, on her face, and a small bit on her clothes. My other friend only got some on her hands and books.

He apologised and everything went on as normal....It wasn't his fault... :goodvibes

So..since about 9:45 this morning I have looked like a dalmatian and I have smelled like a Sharpie marker :rolleyes:

sorry about your outfit! we didn't have school yesterday!(still on thanksgiving break!) i was soppuse 2 go 2 day but im sick!!!!! :guilty:

Awww! So sorry about your outfit! Once, in art during the end of the period, I was going around to collect everybodys paintbrushes and some rude little brat decided to flik his all over my shirt. So I had green little dots all over my shirt all day. Well, that time he did it on PURPOSE. at least in your story it was an accident.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!! :guilty: :guilty:

Aw, sorry about your outfit :guilty:

One day there was meatball subs for lunch and I was wearing a white areopastale sweatshirt...and well you can tell where this is going. The lunch lady overloaded the sauce on it and it got all over my sweatshirt! I even got some on me before I sat down! Maybe the brand areopastale has something about it getting messy :scratchin :rolleyes: LOL, anyways, sorry about your outfit :guilty:

Lol. Just be happy that none of it got in your eyes or something.

sorry about your hodie! maybe you can dye it black and then you'll never be able to tell! lol!

Aw! That TOTALLY STINKS! Maybe you will have an excuse to get a new one? :confused3

aww, sorry about that.
someone did that and got black sharpie all over my friends dooney.

Thanks y'all!

One of my friends got a big black dot right on top of her head! (She's blonde) it was very funny! :rotfl:

Yeah, I'm glad we didn't get it in our eyes...That would be bad getting that all over you and not being able to see how bad you looked lol, j/p. :rotfl2:

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter