Toby Keith ROCKED!!!

tony64

<font color=blue>Should've been a Cowboy<br><font
Went to see Toby with Matt & Debs last night, I thought he was great.
I'll post some pictures tonight. :thumbsup2

I'm so pleased that you all had a great evening. It's a shame I haven't got a clue who Toby Keith is though :rotfl2:

I look forward to seeing your photos :thumbsup2

I'm so pleased that you all had a great evening. It's a shame I haven't got a clue who Toby Keith is though :rotfl2:

I look forward to seeing your photos :thumbsup2

Google toby keith and "should've been a cowboy" as in my tags and you'll find him.:thumbsup2 YES he did sing it. :goodvibes

glad you had a lovely time Tonester, looking forward to seeing the pics

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0073.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0087.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

Soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!
Mum and dad were there last night too and are going to Belfast show on Friday too.

I love him! I saw him about five years ago & it was a great show! I'm so glad you had fun.

Glad you had a great time, and brilliant photos, looked like you had good seats:goodvibes

We had a blast! Here are a few photos of the Big Dog Daddy in action, although they're really not much more than repeats of those Tone has already posted.

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01485.jpg

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01506.jpg

And, if anyone's interested, some video footage. Apologies for my annihilation of "Cowboy" during the audience segment. It sounds much better in my head than it does when I'm shrieking it at the top of my lungs. And that's all I have to say on the matter!

I Wanna Talk About Me

American Ride

I Love This Bar

Should've Been A Cowboy

Debbie,
Are you telling me you were that close to the stage and you DIDN'T tell Toby I said hi and that you were coming to Oklahoma?! Have I taught you people nothing!!!!?

Glad you got to hear your song from the big man himself, Tony.

Debbie,
Are you telling me you were that close to the stage and you DIDN'T tell Toby I said hi and that you were coming to Oklahoma?! Have I taught you people nothing!!!!?

Glad you got to hear your song from the big man himself, Tony.

Thanks Susan
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but since we have started hanging out with the Churchills "Should've been a cowboy" is fast being replaced by " I love this bar" as my theme song. :rolleyes1

Oh we told him, Susan. Needless to say he's counting down the days! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter