Toasters at CBR?

RUDisney

Mom to Ivan & Kristina
I'll be traveling in 13 days with my VERY finicky 13yo niece. Her father suggested English muffins for breakfast for her, but without a toaster in our room... or even a microwave, I'm wondering with the upgrades going on at CBR, are there toasters available in the food courts? Her first request was French vanilla muffins.

Luckily, her brother and my mother are far less picky.

Thanks!

Why not just bring along a toaster? I go to Disney (and other places) for races, and my go-to race morning breakfast is an English muffin with peanut butter--so I often travel with a toaster. It's just a cheap 2 slice one.

I *believe* there are toasters at the Centertown buffet. There are certainly microwaves. There also may be one or both of those in the island markets. If your niece likes anything that could be prepared in a microwave, you might go for that to be certain of being able to prepare it.

Why not just bring along a toaster? I go to Disney (and other places) for races, and my go-to race morning breakfast is an English muffin with peanut butter--so I often travel with a toaster. It's just a cheap 2 slice one.
I'm going to see what a cheap one would be on Amazon. Maybe I should just ship it and leave it if we don't have room to bring it home. Hmm...

Disney hotels do not permit toasters in the hotel rooms unless it is already provided by Disney. Your toaster may be removed from your room.
I took the toaster off of my amazon list. We'll figure something else out for little miss finicky.

I believe in a recent YouTube review of the renovations it showed a toaster in the buffet "tent" structure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter