Toaster in a studio at OKW?

noel

<font color=blue>I'm going to DisneyWorld!<br><fon
I've not been able to find out for sure whether or not there is a toaster in the studios at OKW along with the microwave, fridge and coffee pot. If there's not are we allowed to bring one? I know sometimes they aren't allowed for safety reasons in other places.

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by noel
I've not been able to find out for sure whether or not there is a toaster in the studios at OKW along with the microwave, fridge and coffee pot. If there's not are we allowed to bring one? I know sometimes they aren't allowed for safety reasons in other places.

Thanks! :)

I was told by my DVC Guide that all you need do is ask Housekeeping for a toaster and one will be delivered to your studio. No need to bring your own.

If you don't have one in the room, jst call housekeeping. They will bring you one in a flash. Also you can get a blender, to make a smoothie or a milkshake or for those frozen drinks you can take to the pool. (no glass please)

OOOH a blender!!!

Thanks everyone for the info!
:)

Yep, just ask for anything you need, and housekeeping will be there in a flash!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter