to late to change PS?

green

Earning My Ears
WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY WORLD IN 14 DAYS! THIS WILL BE My DS 5 FIRST TRIP TO DISNEY,AND MY FIRST TRIP SINCE I was a child. We are so excited. We are staying on property,and I made several ps a few months ago. Chef Mickeys, Rainforest Cafe,HDDR,Prime Time Cafe,CRYSTAL Palace,and Ohana. I tried to pick places I thought my ds5 would enjoy. The only one I'm thinking of changing is the Prime Time. I've seen reviews on Sci-fi at MGM,and it looked like a place my son would love. My question is how is the food? Would you switch from Prime Time to Sci-fi. Do you think it's to late. We have PS for April 20th at Primetime. I tried to pick ps for each park we would be in that day. The only park I didn't make a PS for is Epcot. I don't think we will spend as much time there? I MAY BE WRONG. Does anyone recommend a good place to eat in EPCOT WITH A 5 YEAR OLD BOY? I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

Your son will love Garden Grill in Epcot (Land Pavilion) or Akershus (they have kid's meals - and he can "paint" a troll cookie with edible paint then munch the troll down!).

It's not too late to change over to SciFi. The food is fine if you stick to the burgers , onion rings, and milkshakes! It is so fun for the kids to sit in the cars.

IMHO - Prime Time scares me, because I would faint if someone tried to force feed me green beans.

I may call,and book one of those in Epcot. I've heard of the Garden Grill(is it buffet)? What kind of food do they have at Akershus? He would love painting the cookie. I may try to switch to the Sci-fi from Prime-time. I heard the food was great at Prime-time,but I'm like you I don't wanna be forced to eat green beans. My son might not understand that! I have a hard enough time getting him to eat green beans at home! Any other suggestions? I feel like I've made enough PS,and we'd just do counter service or play the rest by ear. I hate to book to many ps,because with a child anything can happen to change your plans. Thanks! We are both so excited to be going!:D

How about the Coral Reef at Epcot? I bet your 5 y.o. would love the view...we've made a PS there for our first full day in the parks. I'm looking foward to seeing it.

What kind of food do they serve at the Coral Reef? Where is it located in Epcot? Thanks!

Try the Sci-Fi. We took our 2 dd (4 & 5) and ds (3) last summer and they loved it. They thought it was the greatest thing sitting in the cars and our waiter was a lot of fun. I know a lot of people don't care for the food, but at lunch I had one of the best hamburgers around. Also the kids love the flow in the dark ice cubes and cups. The kids didn't really pay attention to the movie they just loved the atmosphere. By the way 5 is a great age to experience Disney. Hope you have a great time and feel the magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter