To go order from TS

No, Disney TS are not equipped to handle to go orders.
Some have even reported that when they wanted to take a desert home at the end of their meal, it had to be first served at the table and then packaged up.
Sorry this won't work for you

No, sorry. But sometimes you can ask for the dessert to go (as long as it's not something like Creme Brulee or Ice Cream).

Just for clarification, and I am sure that this is what he meant, but you can order your dessert to go when you are dining in the restaurant. Likewise, you can generally have any uneaten portion of you meal put into a 'doggie bag' to go.

I clarify only because we get several questions wondering if people can go to the podium and order a dessert to go without reservations.

They sometimes acommodate situations. We were at the table service at POR, name escapes me. We were on the dining plan and DH could not make it for dinner because he was at the hospital visiting his grandfather. I explained what happened and they allowed me to get a complete meal for him to go. The waiter had go get permission. DH wound up meeting us midway through dinner so we didn't need the to go.

I was very grateful for the exception.

The above exception was likely done because most of the party was already dining inside the restaurant. Had you walked up to the podium and asked for dinners for your whole family to go, the response may have been different.

Also just so you know you really can't get meals to go at the CS restaurants, at least in the parks.

They don't have the things like containers, bags or even drink holders.

Also just so you know you really can't get meals to go at the CS restaurants, at least in the parks.

They don't have the things like containers, bags or even drink holders.

I know at the mainstreet bakery they have take out containers...I got some things to go as I was leaving heading back to the Poly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter