To go on the 26th or 27th??

Nina3570

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I know that the last week of the year is the most crowded but since we are here already and we have no choice, which day is better to go? Monday the 26 or Tuesday the 27? Or is there really no difference? Also, is DCA as crowded as Disneyland?

Thanks!

Tuesday will be slightly better because more people will have to work on that day. Realisticall this is like comparing infinite to infinite minus 1. Both days will be very bad.

DCA will be a bit better, but still very bad.

Plan to be there at least 30 minutes before the gates open. Use FastPass as well as you can. The small time at the bottom right of the FP is when you can get your next FP.

Hi All,

I know that the last week of the year is the most crowded but since we are here already and we have no choice, which day is better to go? Monday the 26 or Tuesday the 27? Or is there really no difference? Also, is DCA as crowded as Disneyland?

Thanks!
The 27th is the Rose Bowl Media day in the park. Expect to see the teams/family/friends in large numbers. You will find a lot of Ducks/Badger fans.

Interestingly, today was pretty light in the park.

So one person for the 26 and one for the 27, anyone else? Anyone there today that can tell me how it was? Thanks!

So one person for the 26 and one for the 27, anyone else? Anyone there today that can tell me how it was? Thanks!

Sorry I can't settle the debate. I agree with ski in that it's probably really a crap shoot and they will be similarly crowded. The weather will be a few degrees warmer tomorrow, but that's basically all I can say ;) Just decide which day is better for you! If you're still awake right now and plan to go tomorrow, then you best get to sleep soon because as mentioned already, you need to show up early to make the most of your crowded day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter