could you see if they'll give you details on the price increases? I'm interested in BWV and BLT for myself and Poly and SSR for a family member. My head is swimming trying to process a new "strategy" going forward. We had just decided to wait and buy a few small contracts over the next 3 years but I'm not sure if I should just jump now. Don't think I'll be happy with myself if prices jump $40/pt. Or maybe I buy anything I can find with an Oct UY in resale and hope it passes ROFR. Or maybe I just say screw DVC and go back to cash stays at POR when I can't book BWV. UGH!!!!