TN?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
So in light of everything Disney got cancelled. We are throwing around the idea of renting a cabin in the smoky Mountains in July. Anyone rented in the Dollywood area? Any suggestions? There are 6 of us.

We stayed at Riverstone resort and spa in a condo last October and it was super close to everything.

we are also planning on going in July also :)

We are there at the end of June. Staying between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Check VRBO for rentals.

There is another recent very similar thread. Try the search feature, using "Gatlinburg" and I think you'll find a lot of info.

There is another recent very similar thread. Try the search feature, using "Gatlinburg" and I think you'll find a lot of info.
I tried and got nothing about cabins just stuff to do any other ideas?

• VRBO
  • AirBnB
  • Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville, TN chambers of commerce.
  • Tennessee tourism office.
Lots of possibilities.

We have used American Patriot rentals few times with no issues. Dollywood also has cabins for rent. If you haven't signed up with them, you can sign up and usually get discount codes for rooms at DreamMore or the cabins.

I will say that some of the cabins are high up in the mountains with some hairpin turns or very narrow roads so do some reading about accessibility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter