TMI - Gross observation from our most recent trip

I won't lie...Florida tap water gives me the worst traveller's...well, you know. It messes with my stomach. So if you ever see me drinking from a water fountain, you may not want to stand next to me in line.

Well ...... To the original poster .....
Sorry ..... that could have been me.

:lmao:

I think I am now considered to be an
"older" Woman. To tell you the truth I can't even get a two second warning in time to get out of any room.

:lmao:

So ..... I have to move on and pretend it wasn't me.

However ...... Seriously ...... I am taking a type of enzime pill just before every meal. It is sort of like "Beano" but stronger than that. It's not perfect - but it does help a lot.

If a woman is in a forest a breaks wind and there is no one there to smell it, did the dog still do it?

its called crohns disease/ulcerative colitis and irratable bowel syndrome. mix in disneys great plan to go healthy by adding muilt grain to buns and crusts and those of us that suffer from the above mentioned have no control of the outcome.

be thankful it was only gas and not said person having an accident.

If you had said it was from December '09 I would promise it was my mom. She was so bad by the second day of the trip we were saying there was an 8th Dwarf, "Farty". My son actually asked her to sign his autograph book and had his picture taken with her like she was a character at the park. It is on a scrapbook page with the other Snow White characters we met.

As I walked down memory lane it brought to mind another "incident" from that trip. We were at the night time parade at MK. I was holding my DD (then 3) so she could see everything. Beside us is a family with a fairly large dad. About the time the Peter Pan characters get in front of us, he let go. What does my three year old do. She yells out about as loud as she can "Peter Pan Pooted!" We try to ignore her so she starts yelling it repeatedly "Peter Pan Pooted! Peter Pan Pooted!", trying to get someone to acknowledge her. After four or five rounds the guy tells his family they need to leave and down Main Street they go. Every time we see Peter Pan that one comes up.

OK, I know this thread died out (asphyxiated??) a couple of days ago. But I just saw a youtube video that immediately called this thread to mind.

I didn't post the link, because some might think it kinda gross. But if the OP had been at AK when she made the original observation, this is what she may have encountered.

If you put Taco bell hippo into the Youtube search you'll see what I mean.

OK, I know this thread died out (asphyxiated??) a couple of days ago. But I just saw a youtube video that immediately called this thread to mind.

I didn't post the link, because some might think it kinda gross. But if the OP had been at AK when she made the original observation, this is what she may have encountered.

If you put Taco bell hippo into the Youtube search you'll see what I mean.

Wow....and ROFLMAO. No shame, that hippo had no shame. I love the woman in the clip saying "What was that? Did you see that?" You could hear the disbelief in her voice and you knew she was trying to not laugh......LOL.

Thank you all for the laughs! What a fun thread.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My personal favorite: biological fast pass. Bra-VO.

My hubby is extremely gassy at all times. Movie theaters, WDW lines, airplanes...anywhere!! When accused, he pretends that he has no idea who did it. When in line for the Stitch attraction at WDW...I smelled it...hot and heavy. When addressed, he denied it and began spraying breath spray in the air saying that someone was very rude.

Only after the ride was over did he confirm that he had delivered the "rotten egg", but I knew it all along!

Disney also brings out the um, best in my family too. :)

Seems like the DDP is often the scapegoat with complaints about Disney, but I think in this case it's well earned.

My dad has bowel issues, but yet can't seem to say no to any Disney food. On our most recent trip we went with my parents and while in our room, he said to the kids "Watch out for the ducks!" My kids were like, "What? What ducks?" Then they found out and it became the joke of the trip. They were always asking him about the ducks and thought it was hilarious that the ducks could come pretty much at will.

Thank goodness my dad behaved while in ride lines, but DS5 was another matter. He thought it was so funny to toot in Disney World and everytime he did he would say "Mom! That's so stinky! You promised you wouldn't do that anymore!"

Without fail we always come home from Disney World with a good fart story! :rotfl:

Do people really have conscious control over this?

Yes. I was raised on the belief that everyone could control it if they just tried; you did not let one fly if my dad was in the room, and he didn't, either (except in the bathroom, meaning you didn't want to get within 10 feet of it after he was in there :sick: ). I grumbled about hubby some while into our marriage and found it hard to believe when he said he wasn't always consciously aware of it.

As I've gotten older hubby's version has gotten easier to believe. :rolleyes1

Never envied anyone's ability to cut one, but I remember being profoundly jealous of guys who could burp on cue. :upsidedow

I read Brookmey's post to my family and loved it ...but did make sure to threaten my gassy DS (14) if he ever tried blaming me, he wouldn't live to regret it.

Kids are always fascinated with the things that come out of the orifices of the body. My DD11 and DS8 are pros at "tooting" and are not ashamed -- yet. My DD13 likes to use this phrase:

(S)He who contradicts it, made the butt bongo mix for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter