TMI - Gross observation from our most recent trip

Ah, the biological fast pass! :sick:

Or maybe the queue got a little TOO interactive for someone :confused3

Downwind from Stitch? :headache:

I'm sure we could probably find a really good way to put this on Brazilians and Pop Warner kids. :lmao:

Or it could just be the time of the year. The holidays are a time for sharing and giving, after all. :santa:

OMG - I never knew when I started this thread that it would have me laughing so hard. Thank you all, I SOOO needed some good laughs today!:lmao::rotfl:

Every time someone starts a "what do you do in line" thread my response is always we play "who stepped on a duck?".

Lots of people have stomach issues on vacation- combo of too much food and wacky schedules.

Gas doesn't bother me too much- hard to control. But, I don't like BO- that is something people can control.

First one to bark smells its own hole. :rotfl: Sorry my uncle use to say that when I was a kid.

Cant blame my DH, unfortunatly we were not there and he was here stinking. :eek:

I like the DDP theory, we also had a joke a few trips ago. My DH and DD12 and 2 of our friends who there with us have stomach issues anways, so they were in the bathroom ALOT, instead of letting each there know they were going to the bathroom, they would just say DDP and off they would go. :rolleyes1 Sometimes you seem to eat more than you would at home, not to mention all the different kinds of food.

I have requested a moderator move this thread to the Petty Complaints Board above the post on People Who Walk too Loud and below the post on People Who Use too Much Toilet Paper.

I like the DDP theory, we also had a joke a few trips ago. My DH and DD12 and 2 of our friends who there with us have stomach issues anways, so they were in the bathroom ALOT, instead of letting each there know they were going to the bathroom, they would just say DDP and off they would go. :rolleyes1 Sometimes you seem to eat more than you would at home, not to mention all the different kinds of food.

Yes, we eat very healthy at home. Every time we visit DH's family he always gets sick (even though that's what he grew up eating). He never had any issues at Disney (we usually bring a lot of our own food/snacks) until last trip when we did the DDP. The poor guy was running to the bathroom quite often. He even missed rope drop at AK. That was of course the morning after he drank about 2 gallons of the green tea in Japan. :sad2:

I do remember when I was a kid and we had FL resident APs to Disney. We were the family who would find the perfect parade or Illuminations spot 2 hours before hand and then people push their way in and stand in front of you right as it's starting. My brother would always try to retain our spot by "gassing the intruders out". :rotfl:

:lmao:I am pretty sure if it were my group, they would have said something. My son is 7 and thinks that farting is hilarious at the moment and my DH does not help the matter.:lmao: My daughter is 2, so I am pretty sure it was not her. And no, nothing in her diaper.

As for me, I think I would have noticed if it came from my body. You kind of know when something like that happens. And I certainly would not come and post it on the DIS.:rotfl:

My 2 year old son says, "excuse me, I fartie" quite often lol, and quite loudly....BUT his farts never stink! Seriously my 7 year old and DH sound exactly like yours in that respect :lmao: The Joys of Boys I remind myself

My hubby and I were talking about that our last trip because our poor 3 year old was at butt level to everyone...if you know what i mean!!! YUCK!:Pinkbounc she couldn't see anything in line unless we were holding her...and we def. knew if someone in front of us gassed it up it was right in her face blah!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Awesome, hilarious thread! I have to admit that my DH is known to let one rip and then evacuate immediately after and leave me with the blame :lmao:.

OMG! It is so funny to read this thread! We just got back from WDW this morning and we noticed the same thing! We started calling it "crop dusting" after the first few times we noticed it :lmao:

It was particularly bad one day in the line for Soarin'. It was downright noxious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter