TMI - Gross observation from our most recent trip

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
We have been going to Disney twice a year for several years now. I have to say, on our last trip, I noticed something very disturbing and gross. I swear to god, every time I was in a line or with a large group of people, someone passed some seriously horrible gas. I have never noticed it being as bad as it was in December and by the end of the trip, it became this joke. Get in a line, there it is. Leaving a ride like Soarin where there are a lot of people all at once, there it is.

I just do not understand WHY people cannot wait until they are either outside, or at least somewhat away from other people!

Anyway - just wanted to share my disgusting observation with my DIS friends.;)

I don't know ... where I come from, the person who first notices and reports on such an "observation" is usually the person who is responsible. I mean ... if it happened everywhere you were, that's kind of the common thread .... :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

On a more serious note ... I don't know that it would be considered "disturbing" that during this one trip you happened to encounter this phenomenon. Could be that it was really only one guy and you just happened to be unwittingly following him around the parks. It happens. You keep running into the same person over and over.

Either that or maybe it's just the luck of the draw with lots of people eating rich holiday foods. But I still stand by "you smelt it, you dealt it". :rotfl: :rotfl:

:earsboy:

Sorry :sick: :guilty: :crowded: :blush:

There are some things that just can't be held back or denied.

I'm wondering if it just wasn't members of your own group....just sayin! :littleangel: Just happens to be whereever you are....makes you wonder....

Let me apologize in advance for my dh. He thinks that anywhere is a good place to let it out.....at work, while eating, in line for a ride.....he just doesn't "get" that it's gross and not in the best of manners. He says "it's just what my body does."

He's also lactose intolerant and still insists on eating ice-cream, so, just saying, that might have something to do with it :sad2:

I'm wondering if it just wasn't members of your own group....just sayin! :littleangel: Just happens to be whereever you are....makes you wonder....

:lmao:I am pretty sure if it were my group, they would have said something. My son is 7 and thinks that farting is hilarious at the moment and my DH does not help the matter.:lmao: My daughter is 2, so I am pretty sure it was not her. And no, nothing in her diaper.

As for me, I think I would have noticed if it came from my body. You kind of know when something like that happens. And I certainly would not come and post it on the DIS.:rotfl:

:lmao:I am pretty sure if it were my group, they would have said something. My son is 7 and thinks that farting is hilarious at the moment and my DH does not help the matter.:lmao: My daughter is 2, so I am pretty sure it was not her. And no, nothing in her diaper.

As for me, I think I would have noticed if it came from my body. You kind of know when something like that happens. And I certainly would not come and post it on the DIS.:rotfl:

:rotfl2: OMG---way TOO funny! My 9 year old boys also think it's something to win bragging rights over- that or burping. SOOO embarrassing! And amazing- they never do outgrow it, do they??? (sorry to those 3 or 4 men out there who really don't do that! ):thumbsup2

he who smell't it dealt it...

of course, followed by...

first one to rhyme did the crime...

Could still have been your two year old. My daughter had some major issues changing her diet when we brought her home from China, your daughter could have been reacting gaseously to snacking on something new at WDW.
If my dog was there, I'd definitely blame it on him - he's worse than Walter the Farting Dog and really doesn't care where is he when he let's one fly....but he's not a service animal - so we cannot share his one true talent with the rest of the guests!

Lots of kids in need of a diaper change, perhaps? :rotfl:

Maybe next time you go to Disney, you can carry around a spray bottle of Febreze with you? Or a gas mask.

:rotfl2: OMG---way TOO funny! My 9 year old boys also think it's something to win bragging rights over- that or burping. SOOO embarrassing! And amazing- they never do outgrow it, do they??? (sorry to those 3 or 4 men out there who really don't do that! ):thumbsup2

No - they really never do.:)

:lmao::lmao:

When I opened this thread I figured it was going to be about diaper changes in public.

Interestingly enough, I only saw one person changing their kid out in the open. But the kid was in his stroller so I don't think that even counts.

So OP, you honestly never have a toot that slips out by accident? Most people do. When we figure in the number of folks at WDW each day, that makes for a lot of toot slipage as the day goes by.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter