TLC Marketing/Dockers reward

Miz Diz

<font color=darkorchid>I'll give up anything, as l
Okay - has anyone actually gotten their reward booked?

I sent in a card last year and they rejected it because I had the same hotel chosen on 2 different dates.
So I resent the first week in January. The card says a booking agent will call you in 15 days. I haven't heard anything.

I just called and they totally gave me the runaround. The first person wouldn't give me any info - not even look to see if they had gotten my request. I asked to speak to a manager. He looked to see if my request was in and told me that he sees our name in the system, but can not tell if the request has been put through and they may have not gotten to my mail yet. He couldn't confirm if my request is even there.

I am starting to think this is a total scam.

My parents have had success with this deal. They did one deal for free hotel and have it booked for April in NYC. They have another hotel deal booked for Vegas in October and an airline deal for Vegas in October. It worked well for them. They did get some run-around in the beginning because the company was so swamped.

Yes and friend and I just got ours booked for NYC, I actually got my booked yesterday, but no hotels that we wanted. I received a phone call a couple of weeks ago saying they had received it and then my friend got her reservations and I kept calling once a day and never got anyone. Try this e.mail address instead, when I used it I had a call within the hour. I stated in the e.mail that I wondering if my reservations had been made yet and could someone please return my call.

Good Luck and let us know how you make out.

TLCGuest_7@tlcwm.com

Yes and friend and I just got ours booked for NYC, I actually got my booked yesterday, but no hotels that we wanted. I received a phone call a couple of weeks ago saying they had received it and then my friend got her reservations and I kept calling once a day and never got anyone. Try this e.mail address instead, when I used it I had a call within the hour. I stated in the e.mail that I wondering if my reservations had been made yet and could someone please return my call.

Good Luck and let us know how you make out.

TLCGuest_7@tlcwm.com
Thanks. I just sent them an email. I'm glad I made a copy of my request. If I don't hear from them, I'm going to mail it again.

I participated in this promo but havent submitted for my hotel yet. My dh and I plan to use it for our anniversary in september. I think I have until July to submit, but I plan on doing it sooner. I just have to wait until I know our disney plans for Sept. Its great to hear that others have had success. My parents did the free flights and it worked out ok....after lots of initial run around.

Yes and it was an awful experience. We had to call back 6 times to finally get something booked. It took 8 months for them to actually book our hotel. Then when they did book our hotel is was none of the ones we requested. We were very flexible with dates. We are going to D.C in March. From what I have read the hotel is OK but great location. I am still pissed at this company. I will never do it again.

I booked mine for the disney area and stayed there last November. I guess I didn't run into any of the problems some people have.

I sent my voucher in in October for a stay in Miami anywhere between 1-31 and 2-4 (different hotels selected, all different 2-day dates). Never got a call. In mid-December I started calling twice a week, still no booking. Two days before we were supposed to leave, I was told someone would call me back that day. No one called. All dates that I selected are now past and I still haven't received a call.

Twice they changed my phone number to something else, twice they told me that it was already booked (so I said give me the info. so I know where I'm staying lol). Then they said it was a mistake and shouldn't be marked as booked.

I called yesterday to find out if they'd send me a new voucher since my dates are all past. They didn't know if they could. Said again that the computer said it was already booked and basically that they can't remove that field from the entry so no agent will call me to book!, but again, they will "escalate" it.

I don't know whether to file a BBB report or just hope they can get their act together on this eventually.

We've done many "Docker's" promotions. I think TLC got in way over their heads with this - the woman I spoke to yesterday said "millions" of people did this promo. I highly doubt that. Everytime I call, I hear people laughing and visiting in the background, I think they just turned over the toll-free number to a call center who knows nothing about the promo.

They did not reply to my email or call me, so I sent in my copy (kept one for myself) through USPS today. Hopefully they'll get it and book our stay. This is really aggravating. My dh doesn't even like to wear Dockers, but I bought them anyway because of the hotel offer. I won't make that mistake again.

I filed a report with BBB and received a call from TLC within two days. The rep was eager to book my hotel and told me to call him or email asap so he could confirm my info. We got one of our choices for NYC in May So if you are having trouble, file a report and your reservation will probably be moved to the top of the list:)

I sent my form in with only one weekend that we would be away. I then called two weeks later and was told that my form was rejected since I did not give 3 available dates. They were sending me a new form. When I argued that we could only use this during the one time period, I was told I would get a call within 24 hours. That was about a month ago. I feel like I may give up.

I ended up filing a comlaint with the BBB and they called me within 2 business days. Got my hotel booked! Funny thing - the hotel they booked me with is not even on the list.

I ended up filing a comlaint with the BBB and they called me within 2 business days. Got my hotel booked! Funny thing - the hotel they booked me with is not even on the list.

Did anybody get a hotel that WAS on the list? I didn't. They gave me a choice of a couple and neither one was on the list.

Still no hotel here, it's nearly a month past the last date I gave them, no new voucher, no return phone calls (and 4 calls made since the dates went by).

Is this similar to the Dockers promotion that featured free round-trip airfare? Is it the same promotion - did it include a hotel also?

Now that i think about it, i don't think i ever heard back from them about the airfare......
:confused:

I called the number and talked to a rep today. He said that they would probably not get back to people within that 14 day timeframe (that it says on the form) unless your hotel dates were coming up soon (Mine was for this summer).

Hope he wasn't just giving me the runaround.....???

Is this similar to the Dockers promotion that featured free round-trip airfare? Is it the same promotion - did it include a hotel also?

Now that i think about it, i don't think i ever heard back from them about the airfare......
:confused:

JC Penney did the airfare and Kohl's did the hotel, they both ran at the same time (Father's Day 2007).

Anyone else had anyluck with this? Its been 4 weeks since I sent my request in. One email and 1 phone call and no agent has called. I told them they had 1 week to contact me today or Im filing with the BBB.

So not impressed with this promotion at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!