TIW Yak and Yeti and water parks?

Happy99

DIS Veteran
I thought Yak and Yeti sit down restaurant did take the TIW card but looking at the list of restaurants today at the TIW website it isn't listed

did I imagine it or was it never included?
Strange that it is a table service but not included?

How about water park locations since there is no sit down restaurant option are any restaurants included?

TIA

Yak & Yeti is a third party location and as such has opted not to participate in the TiW program. However, Y&Y does offer 10% off entrees at lunchtime with an AP. Because Tusker House is the only TS in AK that accepts TiW you can also use it at 3 CS places: Flame Tree, Restaurantosaurus, and Pizzafari. La Hacienda and Teppan Edo don't accept TiW either.

None of the places at either waterpark accept TiW.

Tables in Wonderland is a program offering a 20% discount on food and beverages including alcohol at most table service restaurants and a handful of counter service places. It is available to FL residents, Annual Passholders and DVC members. Here's a link to the website:
http://tablesinwonderland.com/

Yak & Yeti is a third party location and as such has opted not to participate in the TiW program. However, Y&Y does offer 10% off entrees at lunchtime with an AP. Because Tusker House is the only TS in AK that accepts TiW you can also use it at 3 CS places: Flame Tree, Restaurantosaurus, and Pizzafari. La Hacienda and Teppan Edo don't accept TiW either.

None of the places at either waterpark accept TiW.

Great info. :)

Didn't know about the CS places, I complete overlooked that.

I also didn't know about La Hacienda and Teppan Edo.

Wow, good thing we're going to be using the DxDP for Teppan Edo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter