TIW, DVC, or AP Discounts at QS Locations?

tndisney5

DIS Veteran
I have searched all over and I am missing something...

I see some articles say that TIW offers discounts at some QS locations like Flame Tree BBQ

I can not seem to find a list of any QS discounts offered for TIW DVC or AP

I am DVC and AP already, but wondering if TIW is a good option for us

Any help is appreciated! :)

Yes, I did check out MousePerks+. I only see TS locations listed throughout the parks...So I was just double checking to make sure I am not missing something.

Maybe it's the single exception, but Frontera Cucina is listed as lunch only and took our TIW card for dinner during our trips last October and November. DH always asks if restaurants give "TIW, DVC or AP" discounts wherever we go, regardless of what's listed (mainly because he can't remember lol). At our dinner at Frontera in October, he pulled out all three cards and showed them to the server, saying, "Do you take any of these?" The server said "TIW is the best because it applies to alcohol," and gave us the discount. It helped quite a bit because we had a party of six adults, each of whom had two drinks. We thought it might have been an error, but the same thing happened in November when it was just the two of us. I guess it never hurts to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter