Title pending no more! Capt Jack kissed my daughter-01/29 update, no pics yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laundy: popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :surfweb:

There is plenty to do too keep busy while waiting for the pictures!!!!

:goodvibes Tru dat! I am begging DH to pahleeze figure it out already. It cannot be that hard to find the right cord. :rolleyes2

Thanks Jenny my family now think I'm totally loopy:sad2: I'm sitting at my PC with the tears tripping me....who am I kidding they already thought I was loopy the tears just confirm it for today.

What a fabby experience, I'm so happy you we able to have it:woohoo:

:hug: It truly was the best ever! Even now I get all misty eyed just thinking about it.

I will definatly be waiting on the pics!!! Hey we went at the same time and I just now finished our 2nd day on my TR and I still have posters. So I think we can definatly stick around for your pics. I :love: DW pics!!!!

:goodvibes

Only on your second day? :rotfl2: I am downright speedy then!

Huh? I'm sort of a Disney geek, but even I'm not sure why everyone was crying? :confused3

:faint:

Can't believe the TR's end is imminent! :banana:

:faint: :faint:

Looks like my Feb prediction is out the door. :rotfl:

Maybe you could get me the right cord if you guys come visit? :flower3:

You have a heart of stone...;)

well, she does still have to post all of her pix......:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :lmao: ::yes:: I do have them to post!

girl are the pictures on a memory card and you're just waiting for M to get a cord to download them? Take the card to your local wherever they have a kodak kiosk and download them to a cd right there...you're killing us here with the cord thing.

girl are the pictures on a memory card and you're just waiting for M to get a cord to download them? Take the card to your local wherever they have a kodak kiosk and download them to a cd right there...you're killing us here with the cord thing.

Amen!! what she said!

Ooooooo that's a good idea! :yay: Will it make me a disk? :confused3

Amen!! what she said!

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

What they said!!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

You mean you don't want to hear about the plane ride home? :sad2:

Ooooooo that's a good idea! :yay: Will it make me a disk? :confused3

Yes you can have a disc made!

You mean you don't want to hear about the plane ride home? :sad2:

Of course we want to hear about the snacks and the plane ride and the very last day but we want the pictures, these people don't know who I am or what I'm about but miss thang YOU do LOL you know the picture thing is KILLLING me :sad2:

Jenny I can't believe none of us thought before now for you to go get them put on a disc :rotfl2:

Of course we want to hear about the snacks and the plane ride and the very last day but we want the pictures, these people don't know who I am or what I'm about but miss thang YOU do LOL you know the picture thing is KILLLING me :sad2:

Apparently there is no memory card, they are on tapes. I don't know what this means. :confused3

Jenny I can't believe none of us thought before now for you to go get them put on a disc :rotfl2:

Read above. I just called DH and he said there is no memory card. I hate this!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

We were too busy complaining that it was taking so long!:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Tru dat. Hell, I am about to post the last day. Maybe the pictures will eventually be here. DH keeps asking why I need them so badly. I said I need them for my tr. He just laughed and laughed. I hate him. :headache:

Apparently there is no memory card, they are on tapes. I don't know what this means. :confused3

Read above. I just called DH and he said there is no memory card. I hate this!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

We were too busy complaining that it was taking so long!:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Tru dat. Hell, I am about to post the last day. Maybe the pictures will eventually be here. DH keeps asking why I need them so badly. I said I need them for my tr. He just laughed and laughed. I hate him. :headache:

Hello all! Just getting myself back to speed with everything! I last logged in on Nov. 20th!:scared1:

And Jenny still hasn't finished???? :rotfl: :lmao:

Gotta go catch up!:surfweb:

um Jenny, I hate to say this, but if it's on tape, you have video/captures but not "real" pics...but yeah he needs to burn those to disc and/or upload so we're back to waiting on the cable. major sigh and sadness.

Would you like me to have a talk with your dh?? Maybe I could help him see why getting the cable is so important!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter