Tipsy is as Tipsy Does - A February '17 Dining Adventure - Complete 8/15

How the heck did I miss an update???

, and even met a couple of mice and a dog.
I don't think I've ever seen you in a character photo! Very nice family picture :)

So we headed to France to check out their booth, but you guessed it there wasn't one! We ended up picking up a festival booklet at this time and figured out there wasn't another food booth until America!!!! That was like a whole continent away
I had to consult a map but you are correct! France, America - different continents indeed. Seriously though I can't believe there was that much space with no food booths set up. Definitely not F&W or even F&G.

so onward to Morocco.
Uh-oh................

Speaking of small I also got a glass of their sangria in honor of @ariane37 .
And I would appreciate that , if said glass was bigger than a thimble.

The food was bad, the drink was bad, I blame Ariane :P
You blamed me so much you couldn't even give me a heads up before I tried this last month! At least the white sangria didn't taste that terrible. And we made better food choices than you did :tiptoe:

And double bonus there was no line for Jasmine.
I still can't quite get over her new outfit :sad2:

Now I don't know who Melissa is, but I firmly blame her for the atrocity that this was.
Thank goodness the blame has now shifted off me

Speaking of chocolate, Casey continued her winning streak with this little gem.
Is that cut out spot big enough to hold the worlds tiniest glass of sangria??

On our way out of Germany we stopped for the mandatory Schofferhoffer, because they simply will not let you across the border without having a grapefruit beer.
Yes, this is written in letters I found tucked away in my German great-grandmother's belongings.

For the grown-ups we all got a Pomegranate Mule with Ginger People Ginger Beer and Van Gogh Vodka
Now that sounds good!

"Good true nut like Tina best but no sirs ha plane good chicks bad thought liver but just mushy chop chix."
Your tipsy notes are one of the best reasons to read your reports :laughing:

Overall the festival of the arts was a bit of a bust for us. I'll take the blame for most of it as I had no idea the bulk of the food was at the front of the world showcase so we missed a lot of things. And lets be clear, art festival or not, I was here for the food and drink! On the art front we enjoyed the real life art pictures you could take (I have some real winners coming up in a few posts) and seeing some of the art they had for sale, but as we aren't art people nothing really appealed to us
I hadn't really read anything about the Festival since we weren't going to be there for it at all. I've read one or two other reports and they're favorable, but they're also mainly about the entertainment/art stuff set up and not really about the food. The huge mural they let guests paint on looked cool, and also the human statues they had (which might have just been in FW?). If they have it next year I'd like to try it just to say I have, but I guess I won't go in starving!

Clearly Casey was in good hands today:-)
This picture is amazing!!! :laughing::thumbsup2

Hopefully if they do it again next year they can scatter in some more food and if we ever do it again, I'll be sure to do my homework first.
I agree with everything you said here. I was there in January and honestly didn't do a bit of research... I'll do my homework next time, too! I did, however, love going in January - the weather was great and the crowds were light. :thumbsup2 I bet the views from AKL were amazing!

:lmao:

To eat Jason and I shared the Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts.

From left to right we have Chicken Mousse with Fresh Herbs and Everything Bagel Seasoning, Whipped Herb Cream Cheese with Sea Salt, and Spicy Tuna with Sriracha Mayonnaise and Sesame Seeds. And because I know everyone loves it, after beer, wine, liquor, and barely any food let me share my tipsy notes with you: "Good true nut like Tina best but no sirs ha plane good chicks bad thought liver but just mushy chop chix." Which I believe translates to good cronuts, liked tuna best but no sriracha flavor, the plain cream cheese one was good, and the chicken mousse was bad because I thought it was chicken liver mouse and it was just mushy chopped up chicken.

I am dying, tears down my face, this was so funny!!:lmao:You guys are the best and your notes are a revelation!! I am so sorry Festival of the Arts wasn't a masterpiece but at least you have some hilarious stories! Oh and that tuna cronut looks sick, I'd smash the cream cheese one on top and make a double decker!! Looking forward to the next episode ! :happytv:

Your tipsy notes are the best, we saw a little of the Festival of Arts while we were there but nothing really impressed us as well.

Sorry your adult brother missed Frozen lol, I am like you, the couple times we have done it now is enough for me, the last ride was so bumpy in the back I was knocked around like a rag doll.

The pear dessert looked yummy!

Speaking of tipsy we also tried the Port Wine Poached Pear with Vanilla Panna Cotta and Pistachio Crumbs.
Mmmmmmmm! Those look phenomenal! I love poached pears too and am thinking they would not be too difficult to make.

Hahahahahaha!! This picture is hilarious! But I do have to know all about that super cute bag!! Is it a LeSportsac Haunted Mansion???? Or a different brand?? I must own it!
FINALLY!!! This is what we were waiting for. The beef was well cooked and exceedingly tender and it paired really well with the tart balsamic. I also really enjoyed the parsnips which were a nice change from mashed potatoes. We washed this down with a couple of Bell's Two Hearted IPA's. I'm not a huge IPA fan, but at this point a tipsy girl cannot be picky.
Now that looks delicious! I am not typically a big fan of beef but it looks so good. And those parsnips!!! I adore parsnips and they look out of this world!

Haha, you had me LOL about your brother and the Frozen ride! I'm with you, once was enough. I'm so amazed at the things Casey will eat! That is a true testament of good parenting! Geeze, the food offerings at the Festival of the Arts doesn't sound very appealing. I'm glad you finally found something good in Germany. You know how I was saying I don't like wine or beer? Well, after reading yours & Ashley's DRs talking about how good the Schofferhofer grapefruit beer is, I finally tried it last year, and I really like it! It is the only known beer on the planet that I can drink and still have a smile on my face, and not a face like this :crazy2:after taking a sip. I love AKL too! We just closed on a resale there, and I'm praying I'm able to book a 2BR for early December, taking my son, his wife, and their two little guys. Hopefully the points will be loaded in the system next week, and I can slip a reservation in before the 7 month window opens to everyone else!

Glad your options got better as you went further along in the festival.

Frozen doesn't have luck does it? The same thing happened to us yesterday but we just went back to the room as well, I wanted a nap as we couldn't drink anymore!

These too were oh so good. The pears were sweet, with just a hint of port (despite their deep color) and went great with the panna cotta and crunchy pistachios. Definitely something I'd like to try to whip up at home.

OMG, that does look amazing!

Too bad about Frozen Ever After for your brother. We opted for a FP+ for Soarin' and to try our luck at getting on it since we have a PPO breakfast at Akershus, but I hear so much about it being down. Ugh.

First, you better watch your daughter like a hawk as she grows up - she is just so beautiful. That pic with her doing her "Mona Lisa?" - she's just gorgeous!

Second, that pic of you and your husband? And your notes? That's some hardcore adulting.

Your reviews are so fun! Thank you for doing them!

I had calamari last night. I've been thinking about all week. Hysterical that you wanted it too after writing the update!
Great minds!!!!!

Oh no! Does it still close a lot or do you think you were unlucky? (or maybe I should say your brother was unlucky!) Frozen is one of the very, very, very few movies we've let Ryann watch so this is definitely at the top of our list to ride this this summer.
In my estimation it is very, very temperamental. I think we saw it down 3 or so times when we were there. I'd make sure to get a morning fast pass so if it is down you have time during the day for it to come up and ride it. Our issue was it was a mid afternoon FP and we were headed out soon there after so when and if it came up we'd be gone.

Cronuts look yummy!!! Ooh calamari just reading previous posters comments...I think I'll get some! Yum.
Sounds like we are all on the calamari train!

So so random but have you been to 2941 restaurant in falls church? I found a gift certificate from yeeeeaars ago that I think DH got a work function?? Just curious. If anyone could review local restaurants it'd likely be you! :-)
Not random at all. We have been, though not in a while. For along time it was our go to "foodie" restaurant without having to go into the city. We've always enjoyed the food there so if you have a gift certificate definitely make use of it. Last time we were there was probably 2 years ago and they had a special "spice" price fixed dinner that we loved. These days we our foodie destination is usually Trummers in Clifton, largely just because its spitting distance from our house.

Definitely an interesting first showing for the Festival of the Arts. We're not quite "art people" either but we do belong to the High Museum here in Atlanta, which is oddly enough not about cannabis and entirely about art and we do love going to the High a few times a year. I loved the Herb Ryman and Mary Blair galleries in the Odyssey, but the booth shop dealios they had set up around World Showcase with art to purchase were really disappointing. GIMME MOAR ART DISPLAYS! AN MOAR FOOD BOOTHS! Overall, I am really glad Disney upped the ante on some of the food offerings at the festival. While there were definitely some misses, there tend to be misses for me at Flower & Garden and Food & Wine as well. At least the festival of the arts misses were pretty to look at! I'll be interested to see what is offered next year.

Hope you guys are having a fabulous weekend!
Dying at the high museum. If its not about cannabis is it at least on top of a mountain :-)

We definitely didn't do a good job of checking out the art displays. I did look at the Mary Blair one in the Odyssey but other than that it was world showcase or bust. Speaking of bust, totally agree with you that all the festivals have their misses. I guess when the quantity is low already and then they bust on top of that, it just amplifies the outcome. Hopefully they learned and can adjust for next year, cause I surely do love a festival.

We managed to arrive early enough for our Boma dinner to catch feeding time at AKL. There were a lot of animals clustered close to the lodge for their evening feeding time. I was surprised at how many guests were on their balconies to watch the animals. It was really cool. :)
It is most definitely cool. We were lucky enough to have a savannah view on our first AKL trip and spent copious amounts of time on the balcony. As they natives at the pool did not hold quite the same regard this time, we spent a lot of time just walking around the resort and taking its beauty in.

Hi, loving your food report! You guys are all so cute, sounds like you got lots of good food in, can't wait to read the rest
Hi there! So glad you are enjoying. Hope you enjoy the rest. i know we loved eating and drinking it

How the heck did I miss an update???
How the heck indeed!

I don't think I've ever seen you in a character photo! Very nice family picture :)
Thanks. Every once in a while we'll be in the mood and jump in one, but otherwise we leave it to the photogenic side of the gene pool :-)

And I would appreciate that , if said glass was bigger than a thimble.
Had I know it was thimble sized I certainly would have avoided it. Figured I couldn't go wrong getting my Ariane sangria on. So sad, so wrong.

You blamed me so much you couldn't even give me a heads up before I tried this last month! At least the white sangria didn't taste that terrible. And we made better food choices than you did :tiptoe:
Well if the white didn't taste terrible and you got good food, you have a firm leg up on me. This was just bad, bad, bad. Makes me want to boycott the whole country next time or at least have a good sangria protest.

Is that cut out spot big enough to hold the worlds tiniest glass of sangria??
the worlds finest sangria??? At least 10 could fit in there :-)

Yes, this is written in letters I found tucked away in my German great-grandmother's belongings.
I knew it!!!!!

Your tipsy notes are one of the best reasons to read your reports :laughing:
My tipsy notes are one of the best reasons to do disney in the first place :P

I hadn't really read anything about the Festival since we weren't going to be there for it at all. I've read one or two other reports and they're favorable, but they're also mainly about the entertainment/art stuff set up and not really about the food. The huge mural they let guests paint on looked cool, and also the human statues they had (which might have just been in FW?). If they have it next year I'd like to try it just to say I have, but I guess I won't go in starving!
I completely take ownership of it sucking for us. We missed the mural, missed the statues (though we did see them later in the week), and apparently missed all the good food booths. That said if all those things were easily missed, their set-up certainly left a lot to be desired.

This picture is amazing!!! :laughing::thumbsup2
Gee thanks. We're available for modeling if you know anyone in need :-)

I agree with everything you said here. I was there in January and honestly didn't do a bit of research... I'll do my homework next time, too! I did, however, love going in January - the weather was great and the crowds were light. :thumbsup2 I bet the views from AKL were amazing!
We had the same February experience. Crowds were probably a bit more than what you experienced, but the weather was pure perfection.

I am dying, tears down my face, this was so funny!!:lmao:You guys are the best and your notes are a revelation!! I am so sorry Festival of the Arts wasn't a masterpiece but at least you have some hilarious stories! Oh and that tuna cronut looks sick, I'd smash the cream cheese one on top and make a double decker!! Looking forward to the next episode ! :happytv:
Glad we could play a part in your crying and dying experience :P You should see some of the other non-disney photos we have. Give the 2 of us a couple of drinks we we're full of all sorts of poses.

A double decker cronut!!!! How did I not think of that????

Your tipsy notes are the best, we saw a little of the Festival of Arts while we were there but nothing really impressed us as well.

Sorry your adult brother missed Frozen lol, I am like you, the couple times we have done it now is enough for me, the last ride was so bumpy in the back I was knocked around like a rag doll.

The pear dessert looked yummy!
My tipsy notes are certainly something. I usually don't look at them until I start to write an update, so its always fun for me to discover them too :-)

Hahahahahaha!! This picture is hilarious! But I do have to know all about that super cute bag!! Is it a LeSportsac Haunted Mansion???? Or a different brand?? I must own it!
Wow, thanks. I very rarely have anything that anyone wants (except for the hubby of course :P). Jason got me the bag for Christmas and I'm pretty sure he got it from etsy, but that is all I know. Sorry

Now that looks delicious! I am not typically a big fan of beef but it looks so good. And those parsnips!!! I adore parsnips and they look out of this world!
You and me should start a parsnip club. Love those little buggars too.

Haha, you had me LOL about your brother and the Frozen ride! I'm with you, once was enough. I'm so amazed at the things Casey will eat! That is a true testament of good parenting! Geeze, the food offerings at the Festival of the Arts doesn't sound very appealing. I'm glad you finally found something good in Germany. You know how I was saying I don't like wine or beer? Well, after reading yours & Ashley's DRs talking about how good the Schofferhofer grapefruit beer is, I finally tried it last year, and I really like it! It is the only known beer on the planet that I can drink and still have a smile on my face, and not a face like this :crazy2:after taking a sip. I love AKL too! We just closed on a resale there, and I'm praying I'm able to book a 2BR for early December, taking my son, his wife, and their two little guys. Hopefully the points will be loaded in the system next week, and I can slip a reservation in before the 7 month window opens to everyone else!
Thanks on the Casey eating front. Funny aside it was bring your child to work day and they had a special lunch for the kids of either pizza, nuggets, or a hot dog. Well Casey took one look at it and asked what else she could have. She ended up eating a yellow tail tuna roll :-)

I'm so happy you love the Schofferhoffer!!! It's pure summer in a bottle. We can get it here at Total Wine so we now always have a stash in the summer. We've even turned our beer snob friends on to it.

Congrats on the AKL resale. We've gone back and forth on DVC a few times now, but have never bit the bullet. Fingers crossed you can get your december reservations. Sounds like a ton of fun.

Glad your options got better as you went further along in the festival.

Frozen doesn't have luck does it? The same thing happened to us yesterday but we just went back to the room as well, I wanted a nap as we couldn't drink anymore!
I'm not sure if the options got better or we got tipsyer but either way we were happy :-)

It certainly does not have luck. We tried to get on later in the week when test track was down, but they wouldn't let us use our test track FP there.

OMG, that does look amazing!

Too bad about Frozen Ever After for your brother. We opted for a FP+ for Soarin' and to try our luck at getting on it since we have a PPO breakfast at Akershus, but I hear so much about it being down. Ugh.
Soarin is definitely the better of the 2 so smart on fast pass. Hope you all have luck getting on Frozen though, but if not you'll be on the better ride :-)

Tardy to the party, but finally following along! I love your reports! :)
Tardy or not, thrilled you are here.

First, you better watch your daughter like a hawk as she grows up - she is just so beautiful. That pic with her doing her "Mona Lisa?" - she's just gorgeous!

Second, that pic of you and your husband? And your notes? That's some hardcore adulting.

Your reviews are so fun! Thank you for doing them!
Wow, thanks so much. I clearly think casey is gorgeous, but I may or may not be just a little bit biased :-)

We are certainly hardcore adulters. And that pic is nice compared so some of our true adulting adventures. We always joke with our friends that we have to be friends forever or else we'll have too much blackmail on each other :-)

"Good true nut like Tina best but no sirs ha plane good chicks bad thought liver but just mushy chop chix." Which I believe translates to good cronuts, liked tuna best but no sriracha flavor, the plain cream cheese one was good, and the chicken mousse was bad because I thought it was chicken liver mouse and it was just mushy chopped up chicken.

Snort! Those were some epic notes. Nice job translating after the fact! :laughing:

Okay, so I was way, way, way behind. But now I'm caught up. I apologize for not commenting on each post but if I had it would've taken me days to catch up.

Yay for Casey's birthday and for an extra guest to enjoy your adventures with. AKL looks good. I will get there eventually (to stay) but it may be awhile. We will be there in June for Sanaa though.

Glad Casey had some shopping money. My boys currently have about $75 each saved up but we are hitting up DS (The Lego Store) arrival night so how long do you think it will last. Yeh, not long. Lol.

All your snacks, meals, and drinks look and sound wonderful. I may have mentioned that I didn't drink much last trip bc I was with the folks but this trip excludes them and includes DH so your DR is providing me with #drinkgoals for this trip so thank you for that!

I have the cream cheese pretzel in my plans! Oh and don't show that bunk bed to my boys...or else, I'm in trouble.

Alright, bath time and movie night for the younguns, while Mommy enjoys some wine. Looking forward to more!

Snort! Those were some epic notes. Nice job translating after the fact! :laughing:
Gee thanks :-) Thankfully I still remembered most of it or else I never could have done the translation

Great to know! Thanks!!!
You are most welcome. Hope you enjoy!

Yay for Casey's birthday and for an extra guest to enjoy your adventures with. AKL looks good. I will get there eventually (to stay) but it may be awhile. We will be there in June for Sanaa though.
Hope you all love Sanaa. I should be getting to our dinner there before your trip so hopefully I can wet your appetite some more.

Glad Casey had some shopping money. My boys currently have about $75 each saved up but we are hitting up DS (The Lego Store) arrival night so how long do you think it will last. Yeh, not long. Lol.
Fingers crossed for you they do blow it all the first day. Case drove us crazy wanted to shop and buy something every day. And I hate shopping so it was most definitely a chore.

All your snacks, meals, and drinks look and sound wonderful. I may have mentioned that I didn't drink much last trip bc I was with the folks but this trip excludes them and includes DH so your DR is providing me with #drinkgoals for this trip so thank you for that!
#drinkgoals are the best goals :drinking1

Alright, bath time and movie night for the younguns, while Mommy enjoys some wine. Looking forward to more!
Hope everyone enjoyed!

The Super Bowl of Dinners

I think I forgot to mention earlier today was Super Bowl Sunday so of course we had to find somewhere to watch the game tonight. NOT! As a family of Steeler fans we could have cared less. What we of course did care about was food and we weren't going to sacrifice a good meal for some pigskin (unless of course they were serving actual pigskin) :-)

Dinner tonight was at Tiffins, a place we had tried for the first time on our last trip and fell in love with the amazing food and beautiful restaurant. We got there a bit early so the boys hit the bar at Nomads lounge, while Casey and I went for a ride on the dumbo-dinosaur thing in DinoLand (I have no idea what this thing is actually called).

On the complete opposite side of the spectrum, the boys were enjoying some adult beverages in the lounge. They didn't get a picture for me, but they both had - and LOVED - the Tempting Tigress.

Here's a stolen pic from Disney. This is Russell's Reserve 10yr Bourbon, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, Tamarind Syrup, and Lime Juice.
When Casey and I got there she took the "lounge" term a little too literally and made herself comfortable.

This time we were seated in one of the side rooms instead of the main dining room. It wasn't as visually appealing, but we largely had the room to ourselves which was nice. To join the boys in their drinking I got the Jenn's Tattoo. Side note some of you may recall my best friend passed away rather unexpectedly last year. The anniversary of her death was 2 days before our trip so I was on edge already, but her name was Jen and I got a tattoo in her honor so 1. I couldn't not get this drink but 2. The sight of its name alone produced more than a few tears on my menu. :sad:

This is Ketel One Vodka, Watermelon, Hibiscus, and Lime Juice. Good news is just like mine, this Jenn's Tattoo did not disappoint. The watermelon juice was great in this and as I could barely taste any alcohol I assumed there wasn't much there, but it didn't take long to figure out that was most definitely not the case :P

For our food, my crew started with their Marinated Grilled Octopus with Artichoke Bargoule,, Saffron Aïoli, andLemon-Caper Olive Oil.

The octopus itself was cooked perfectly. It was moist and tender and simultaneously charred on the outside. The rest of the accompaniments were pretty underwhelming and the lemon olive oil was about the only flavor I could make out. But kudos to Disney for having a different protein on their menu.

Matthew elected to have the Lobster-Popcorn Thai Curry Soup with Lime-Basil Emulsion and Popped Sorghum

I wasn't sure about this one with all the flavors going on, but it was surprisingly good. The curry and coconut flavor were the predominant profiles, but it had quite a few chunks of lobster in it. Matthew's only complaint was that it wasn't very hot temperature wise.

We also got some of the Tiffins standard bread and dipping sauce.

I enjoy their bread, but I believe the dipping sauce is olive oil and pomegranate and its just too tart for me. Casey on the other hand was lapping this up.

For our entree's Casey and I went a bit out of left field and got the House-Smoked Wagyu Beef Bolognese with Barrel-aged Feta and Garganelli Pasta.

This photo does not look good, but this was delicious. It was rather chilly outside so the dense pasta really hit the spot. The sauce was made from wagyu short ribs so it was thick and flavorful and the addition of the feta added a nice punch. I washed all this down with a delicious glass of a Chilean Cabernet that hit the proverbial spot.

Matthew ordered the Grilled Swordfish with Forbidden Rice, Tsukemono, Trumpet Royale, and Carrot-Coconut Purée,

He was a little apprehensive about ordering this as he'd never had swordfish before, but he eventually declared this the best meal of the trip. The swordfish is rather dense so it eats more like a steak and the carrot and coconut puree was sweet, but had some serious heat on the back end which was unexpected but good. And their forbidden rice really is a thing of wonder.

Jason went with the Duo of Lamb with Ethiopian Coffee Butter-infused Lamb Loin, Boerewors, Soubise, Chakalaka, Tamarind Barbecue, and Leek Ash.

This was both a lamb loin and a lamb sausage and while both were cooked well neither were remarkable on their own, the addition of the side items really amped the flavor up. He especially enjoyed the soubise (onion sauce) and chakalaka (tomato relish). He did think the plating was a bit weird and said the ash was really for visual effect as it added a weird flavor.

We were all too full for dessert, but the boys each ordered the Mustang Coffee which is Crown Royal, Brown Sugar, Butter, and Organic Columbian Coffee.

Had to "borrow" this photo too. I refused to taste this as butter and coffee just sounded wrong, but both insisted it was good. I just stuck to another glass of wine :-)

This was another successful dinner at Tiffins and with our Tables in Wonderland card we saved $31.90. It is unquestionably the best restaurant in a park and has quickly become one of my favorite signatures. Our service on both trips has been amazing (and this time he got some extra attention from the manager as his name was also Casey and he made our Casey a new birthday button) and the restaurant is downright gorgeous. I love that they are pushing flavors a la Jiko and using different proteins too. It will undoubtedly be on our docket for our next trip.

It was late after dinner and the park had long since closed (we had a 7pm reservation which was right at park close time). We enjoyed wandering through an empty park and even found a cast member to take our photo.

We were concerned if any buses would even be left, but we were greeted by a wonderful lady and about 10 buses waiting at the stop. Apparently it was so late in the evening there were no hotel specific busses so they just asked us where we were going and put us on our own charter bus direct to AKL. It was pretty awesome and let me know never to hesitate to make a late reservation.

By the time we got back to the hotel the sweet bug hit us all so we stopped by Mara where we got an oreo cheesecake

and peanut butter brownie

I ended up just pouring myself some liquid dessert, but the boys devoured these in no time so I'm gonna guess they were good. We also got back in time to see the end of the superbowl, which apparently was about the best part anyway.

Up next, we're skippers in Magic Kingdom

We both posted our Tiffins reviews this morning :D

Side note some of you may recall my best friend passed away rather unexpectedly last year. The anniversary of her death was 2 days before our trip so I was on edge already, but her name was Jen and I got a tattoo in her honor so 1. I couldn't not get this drink but 2. The sight of its name alone produced more than a few tears on my menu. :sad:
I do remember; I didn't know you that well back then but my heart broke for you. I just can't imagine :hug:

House-Smoked Wagyu Beef Bolognese with Barrel-aged Feta and Garganelli Pasta.
Why do I not remember seeing this on the menu?? Was it a special?? I loved what I got but this sounds like something I would have enjoyed, too.

Matthew ordered the Grilled Swordfish with Forbidden Rice, Tsukemono, Trumpet Royale, and Carrot-Coconut Purée,
This was one of the entrees Steve was debating as he loves swordfish, so I'll have to tell him he's good to go next time :thumbsup2

Apparently it was so late in the evening there were no hotel specific busses so they just asked us where we were going and put us on our own charter bus direct to AKL
They knew who they were dealing with :cool: :cool1:

Wow...looking forward to trying Tiffins on our upcoming trip, everything looks so good. We have the ROL package for dinner in early June!

Hi Kari! I just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I enjoy your trip reports and how like you, I agree that cocktails at Disney are a VERY important part of the vacation!!! We would get along splendidly!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter