Tips when staying at Beach Club

dduck5

Mouseketeer
me and my family are staying at Beach Club for the first time in March and barely know anything about it. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• There are walkways to Epcot and Hollywood Studios-take advantage of these! They're awesome and much quicker than the boats.
  • Use the pools while you're there, it's arguably the coolest one on property
  • Head down to the Boardwalk, it's a short walk away and it has some pretty cool spots
  • There are some LONG hallways in this hotel so make sure you ask about location of your room in proximity to the elevators

The sand bottom pool is the top pool at Disney. You can play volleyball in the pool with many different people and it is a lot of fun. Beaches and Cream is a nice restaurant to go to and you can order a kitchen sink. Eight scoops of ice cream and every topping. It is a fun thing to tackle with your family. Epcot is within a five minute walk, and the boardwalk has a verity of things to do.

The pools are definitely the best one I've ever been in, but it gets so crowded. You should definitely go to the pool early in the morning or late at night. It's like a mini waterpark. The gift shop is pretty cool also.

I have to second the Beaches and Cream recommendation. My boyfriend and I love the No Way Jose.

No Way Jose...I had two ( on two separate days of course) while staying at BC. Lots of yummy Peanut Butter sauce over chocolate or vanilla icecream or both, hotfudge sauce, whipcream cherry. U have to dine in to get it and very tiny inside, so dont let the wait deter u, so worth it. There food is yummy to, the grilled cheese and tomato soup was super yummy

BC is a great place to stay.Walk right into WS is priceless. Short boat ride to DHS. About a 10-15 min. walk. We have stayed numerouse times, and of course the pool is fabulous, the beach area at night is so beautiful to sit and take in the view. Movie night on the beach also. They have rental 4-6 person bikes.

If you do not feel like going into Epcot one night u can walk over to the bridge and watch Illuminationsfrom there. Stop at Boardwalk Bakery first of course.

Fishing Excursion we do every year whether we stay BC or not. Fishing around there is fun and you go over to Epcot to fish and down by DHS area as well.

Captains Grille at Yachstmen has a great breakfast buffet. Have not tried for lunch or dinner.

I would suggest the Boardwalk; especially at night. It's a short walk, or you can take the boat. They have street performers and an arcade and an ESPN zone if you like sports. There's tons of other things to do over there as well, but those are what I can remember off the top of my head. There's also a movie each night on the beach on the Beach Club/Yacht club side of the lake. My family has stayed at Beach Club and Boardwalk, and we're trying out Yacht Club in late February. The hotels themselves are very fun and have a very lively nightlife. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Good luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter