Tips to get DH excited about upcoming WDW trip

bweagle

DIS Veteran
DH has never been to Disney and doesnt' quite understand why I'm going insane, having 55 days left until we head there. I was wondering if anyone has any great little tips of things I could do to incorporate Disney into our daily lives, meals, etc. to get him a bit more excited. Not overkill mind you, just little subtle things.... :D

<center>
m006.gif
</center>
<center>"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing -
that it was all started by a mouse." </center>

As an adult (I was 26 when visited Disneyland for the first time) you don't really get the magic until you are there. In that travel, I just wanted to see the place I couldn't visit as a child.
Before entering the park, there was that big post "Welcome to Disneyland, the Happiest Place on Earth"... yeah right, sure it is...
At the end of that day... well I don't have to tell you. :)

<font face="Tahoma" size="4"><table width="500" cellpadding="6"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000"><font color="#FFCC00">Saludos desde <font color="#008000">Me</font><font color="#FFFFFF">xi</font><font color="#FF0000">co</font>! ... wish it were <font color="#FFFF00">Epcot's.</font>

Disneyland 91
Disneyland Paris 93
WDW Offsite 97
WDW Dixie Landings 99</font></td></tr></table></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter