Tips for The Jungle Cruise photo game

CoKoBOY

Earning My Ears
I found out some hot new tips for this game, and how to survive with big time points!
I noticed that when a animal comes out don't just click him! wait about 3 seconds or if the stop there screeching!( exp: bird chirped )
When I was playing I got 800 somthing points from a monkey eating a coconut( or w/e).
This pretty much means get a picture of him/her when they are about to dissapear.
here is my guesses on witch animal gives more points( from bigger to smaller)
1. elephant
2. bird(parrot)
3. monkey
4. hippo
5. hyena
6. flamingo pink and white
7. alligator
8. lion
Thats what i think, elephant once gave me about 900,^^ seriously!
How to survive longer:
Don't stick around to long, rush, but not that fast.
I will post the order of when the animal and gas and photos come out.
Tip: ever noticed when you are going to a new map and you hit somthing? try staying the road you started, and don't go fast when your going to another map.
I hope this helps your journeys, I will post more! :earboy2:

Now see, I found the white birds to give me less points, and the Tucans to give the most (once they are looking at you). The other animals that give lots of points are the SMALL monkeys, the hippos, the rhinos, the elephants, and the straight snakes. The parrot and the flamingo also give about 4oo points. I found the hyenas to give around 180 points.

I agree with the tip of pausing before clicking. You'll get more points. Guess it's just like fireworks! lol (but much easier! )

I found the hyenas to give around 180 points

oh not on my computer we get over 300 but the neat thing with hyenas is you can pop off loads of pics of the same hyena if you are quick befor they disappear.....I usually get at least 3 shots but sometimes as many as four or five. DS(8)figure that one out. Try the hyena on the left and the one in the cave they stay the longest.

My problem still is running out of gas I ran out of gas with loads of pics left to take and 16,000 points yesteday.

Holly tip about colorful birds and straight snakes really helped though. I stay away from the white ones now.

Mal

I have a question about the "pausing before clicking" tip. Do you just mean 'when possible' or do you really have time to do that with all the animals? I'm asking because on my system there are a large number of the higher point animals that pop in & out so quickly that it's almost impossible to even click on them let alone wait! Very often the "puffs of smoke" are all you really see.

Also, if you're waiting do you find you get fewer points if you wait & actually get smoke in the photo also? I've gotten zero points several times for an elephant when you can see it in the photo but there is also smoke in the photo. :confused3

You have to get them right before they dissapear. Another good tip I've figured out is the toucan, if you snap him right when he looks at you, you can average between 650-800 points on him.

when I say pause, I mean when the animal appears, wait a second, then click. As for the Tucans, like I said, wait until they look at you. I've gotten 900 points before doing this. Mostly average about 800 though.

going to try the hyenas again. Maybe I was snapping too soon.

So none of you have animals appear & disappear almost instantaneously? Really?

This happens quite frequently on my system - almost always with the same animals. e.g. At the very beginning of the game a pink flamingo appears behind the crate just where the "river" goes off screen. A second or two later a toucan appears on the crate immediately before it. However, it's gone again in less time than it takes to blink! Occasionally, on the 2nd time through it stays on screen long enough to snap a photo. :confused3

About the hyenas...not all of them stayed up long enough to take double pix. However, the one ones on the lower level I was able to get off at least 2 shots...with the exception of the very first one.

When I play, there are TONS of animals that disappear as soon as they appear. I don't even try to take photos of them!

HollyJoy said:
When I play, there are TONS of animals that disappear as soon as they appear. I don't even try to take photos of them!

Thanks! I'd assumed that everyone was having this happen until reading this thread. Somehow it didn't sound that way when I read some of the responses.

Here is a tip for fast making money!
right when you get in your boat, move backwards(while bumping around!)
take as many pictures as you can till the animals stop, in the first map you may lose to 99 or less if you keep bumping.go on to the next map,on and on, keep doing this same routine untill your gas runs out(don't get gas, get photos) this will be a fast way to keep getting credits!

i think i get more points when the animal is right in the center of the picture
and those toucans pay very well. wouldn't you think that a lion would pay more, it is more dangerous isn't it?
i do want to try getting the 2 monkeys by the fire and see what 2 pay but haven't been quick enough yet

none of you have animals appear & disappear almost instantaneously? Really?

no this happens to me all the time and sometimes they all pop in and out together in one big poof!

Mal

I have seen a big difference in points based on the accuracy of the center of the photo being on the animal's head. An elephant can be up in the 700's or down in the 100's depending on aim. Maggie

Maleficent2 said:
no this happens to me all the time and sometimes they all pop in and out together in one big poof!

Mal

Same thing here !!! I was beginning to think I was the only one!

14 times in a row! ave score 350! that has to be a record! you have to get the first shot in really fast and then just keep firing away....

Mal

Someone posted a "map" or screen shot of each room in this game the other day. I can't find it now though. I'm wondering if anyone knows what animal (or how many points it is worth) is appearing in the "bushes" on the right side of the river in the Lost Party room? (the room with the rhino) I never really noticed it until the last day or two. :confused3

Just like in the Fireworks game points are awarded based on a system.

If you center your subject, wait until the very last moment before snapping, etc. You may notice words (like on fireworks) of "oops, ok, good, awesome and flawless". The Flawless earns you the most points of course.

In addition, you are right about the different points for different animals. I found that the birds and snakes give the most points (Toucan being the most.)

Toucans are the most, pink flamingoes and that little green bird are good too. The elephants and rhinos are pretty good...and the long snakes, not the coiled ones.

Guess who finally made the high score list! :teeth:

I finally broke 20,000 almost made it to 25,000 thanks to all the help in this post.

Maybe someday I will make it to that high score board!

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter