Tips for GUARANTEEING that I don't miss any "Touring Plans" texts?

BJoy82

Earning My Ears
I've read through TouringPlan's FAQs and see that their SMS messages come from multiple phone numbers. Is there a list of those numbers anywhere, or should I ask them for a list?

I have an iPhone, and what I have in mind is creating a contact for each such phone number, using the "Emergency Bypass" option (so that I get an audible alert and vibration even if my phone is silent or in "Do Not Disturb" mode), and assigning them a long, loud, and obnoxious ring tone.

Has anyone else had success doing something like this? Do you have any other tips for not missing any middle-of-the-night openings (aside from the obvious of just not sleeping, LOL)?

I did the same for our last trip a few years ago. Obnoxiously loud, distinctive ring that would come through even in middle of the night. You can set up a test with a few restaurants that already have availability and see what numbers they are coming from. When I did it, they were consistently coming from one, so maybe that has changed. And yes it did work!! I was woken up very early one morning by the sound and got a BOG lunch back when that was really hard to do because it was a quick service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter