Tips for getting PSB or CRT needed

hiyall804

Earning My Ears
Ok, I am sure this subjuect is repeated again and again, but I need a little quick advice. Just planned a last minute trip for the end of Oct begining of Nov of this year. I have missed the opportunity (or I assume I have since the 180 mark was a few days ago) to book these for the first fews days of our trip, but I'd really like to get one for the end of our trip. We went to both of these 2 years ago during our first and only trip to WDW (9/10-9/18/04). Is it best to call the (407) W Disney number and press the button for dinning right at 6 am still or is there a better number to call to increase your chances to getting this? I need to call tomorrow and need some quick advice.

Thanks you sooo much!

You should have no trouble getting PSB. It has not gotten as crazy as CRT so its an easier ADR to get. I had to call just a week ago for my trip in a month and was able to move my ADR. CRT on the other hand is different. BEst advice I have for that is that if you cannot get it right away to keep calling. You may get a cancelled ADR.

Oh good, as PSB was really our favorite of the two. The castle is a nice setting, but I thought the food and charater interaction was a little better at PBS. Should I still call the (407) WDisney number?

Thanks so much!

Oh good, as PSB was really our favorite of the two. The castle is a nice setting, but I thought the food and charater interaction was a little better at PBS. Should I still call the (407) WDisney number?

Thanks so much!

Yes. You can can and make dining ADRs for your entire trip starting from 180 days prior to check in (so really 180 days +10 ) You may still get CRT for another day of your vacation but we really enjoyed the PSB lunch at Epcot. The character interaction was terrific and the food was our favorite of the trip.

umm.. if you're already within the 180 day mark, why are you waiting until tomorrow to call? why don't you call right now?

and they open at 7 am EST and the number is 407-WDW-DINE (or you can call 800-828-0228, option 3)

you don't have to book anything exactly 180 days out either. just call and check for availability on the day you want. the worst that will happen is they don't have it, but the longer you wait, the less your chances.

Ok, I may be a little slow today but what's PSB. I know what CRT is but can't place PSB

Well the best way to get either is to call and see what is available. I am sure you will have not trouble getting PSB..

I dont know if you are aware or if this makes a difference but now they are asking for a major credit card to hold ur ressies for PSB, they dont charge anything on it but they do require you to cancel 24hr before or something like that i'm not sure so that they wont charge u a fee, CRT does the same thing.:goodvibes

actually, unless you're on the DDP, CRT charges in full at time of booking.

PSB has a $10 per person penalty for no-shows. CRT is the whole shebang.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter