Tips for getting best rate at Park Vue Inn?

motor58

Mouseketeer
I am thinking I should get rsvp for our Nov trip at PVI and from what I can see PVI doesn't list through any travel site like orbitz, travelocity, etc. I hoped to use ebates to get some money back on the rsvp or something....

Other than booking super early, does anyone have any codes or ideas on how to get it the cheapest?

thanks in advance!

The only discounts I've ever seen for PVI are AAA and military, and I've looked...extensively. VERY occasionally they offer something on their facebook page, but those discounts are usually for the same day that they are posted. I think they are booked most of the time and know they don't have offer discounts to fill their rooms.

If you have a Costco card, they offer 10% off on many Best Westerns. Book it thru the Costco Travel website.

yuck! well thanks for confirming my googling. Do you think they would check if you were really a AAA member?

yuck! well thanks for confirming my googling. Do you think they would check if you were really a AAA member?
When I've booked places using the AAA discount, I've always had to show my AAA card at checkin.

You might find the amount saved is worth getting AAA.

Geemo

Most places in Anaheim will ask to see your AAA card. I say this only because I travel quit a bit around the U.S and a lot of hotels often don't ask me to show them my AAA card but the ones in Anaheim really do.

They don't usually have specials. Call, though, and ask! I never knew they did a returning guest price--it's our fifth stay, and I just learned about it!

dnamertz-that is a cool discount but park vue isn't part of the best western chain.

I've never faked a discount before but had to ask! I bet AAA couldn't compete with our costco insurance.

lalasmama-cool! we aren't returning guests but that is exactly the kind of discount I was curious about. It wouldn't help us but it's something for maybe next time.

How would you get the AAA discount? I didn't see that option on their website.

Looks like they've recently removed the AAA & military discounts from their website:(. It used to be about $3/night, which was much less than typical AAA hotel discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter