Tips For Dining w/Friends

KLJones1975

Earning My Ears
We will be at Disney World in August and are traveling with friends. Is it possible to make ADRs together or would we have to be on the same MDE account to do so? There will be four adults and one child. We are staying at the same hotel and have matching park tickets and reservations. Thank you!

We will be at Disney World in August and are traveling with friends. Is it possible to make ADRs together or would we have to be on the same MDE account to do so? There will be four adults and one child. We are staying at the same hotel and have matching park tickets and reservations. Thank you!
One person can make the reservations for everyone. If you are all linked on MDE, you should all be able to see the reservations. Though they do not have to be linked for you to make reservations for everyone, they just wouldn't see it if they log in to their MDE account.

One person can make the reservations for everyone. If you are all linked on MDE, you should all be able to see the reservations. Though they do not have to be linked for you to make reservations for everyone, they just wouldn't see it if they log in to their MDE account.
Thank you so much! Doing Disney with another family is completely new for us so I’m trying to ramp up on the basics!

Thank you so much! Doing Disney with another family is completely new for us so I’m trying to ramp up on the basics!
Have a great trip! This board is a GREAT resource! I'd suggest before you go to get together and kind of set expectations, like it's okay if not everyone wants to do the same thing all the time. If you want to do rope drop or stay late, make sure everyone is on the same page or fine with different plans. I've travelled with friends and have found it works out better - I went on one trip and one of my friends was not happy when everyone did not want to do the same things as she. It was a tense few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter