Tips for dining reservations

Holstar

Have faith in your dreams <3
Hello lovely people!

We're finally heading back to DLP, it's been far too long! I feel like I've forgotten everything!

We're going to try and book Downtown, Plaza Gardens and Bistrot Chez Rémy. I saw that I can book at 60 days - do you know what time these release? I looked at midnight last night for the 10th and it was still unbookable (day greyed out) - however, checking at about 7am this morning allowed me to select the day but all restaurants seemed fully booked for all times, all party sizes.

Do you guys have any tips?

Are you staying at a DLP hotel? If so you can book way in advance of 60 days - so that takes up A LOT of the reservations

I didn't notice any sort of specific release time.

Walt's was the only restaurant that seemed to adhere to the 60 day rule. Everything else I booked at least 90 days prior to my trip this past July.

Are you staying at a DLP hotel? If so you can book way in advance of 60 days - so that takes up A LOT of the reservations

I didn't notice any sort of specific release time.

Walt's was the only restaurant that seemed to adhere to the 60 day rule. Everything else I booked at least 90 days prior to my trip this past July.
I did wonder this. We are staying on site... but literally everything says 60 days, we website, the app. I haven't come across anything that advertises early booking for hotel guests! Have I missed something?

In Paris things are never released at midnight. 7:00 Paris time makes more sense in this part of the world.

I think they do not advertise it as a hotel perk, because it has to be done over the phone and their phone lines get overloaded easily.

I tracked them for days. They are available on the app at 2:00 am Paris time. But nothing in the park is available when they show up in the app. NOTHING. They seem to all be pre-booked. The only availability is the hotel restaurants, even if you are trying in the first second the day becomes active.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter