tip envelope designs please

hsteacher

Mom of a Disney Princess and Prince
I can't find the previous links for this. Can anyone link me there please?

I do not know the link but I always save those stickers that Disney sends out in a mass mailing for their books or videos. I use those on some very nice stationary envelopes I purchase at a paper store.

I've used ***********. I actually downloaded the pics and printed them on sticker paper. I then put the stickers on the envelopes. The gentleman from tagrel was really great helping me get rid of the 'grid' lines so that they wouldn't print on my stickers. :thumbsup2

oops - asterisk - I'll PM you.

Jsme said:
I do not know the link but I always save those stickers that Disney sends out in a mass mailing for their books or videos. I use those on some very nice stationary envelopes I purchase at a paper store.

Oh, good idea! I just got some nice shiney Bambi stickers in the last movie club mailing ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter